Problems downloading ep. 3 - anyone else having this issue?

As title really - I've bought the season pass so when I go to the download option in the Game of thrones game, it pops up with episode 3 in the normal way, except there's a circle with a line through it and it doesn't let me download it at all, just review terms of use and the like. Is anyone else having this issue? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.

EDIT: One thing I did notice was that when I tried to sign up & sign in to telltale from my 360, it said it was having trouble connecting to the server, could that have something to do with it?

Comments

• I have a similiar problem. The game doesn't even know that the episode is out already. It still says "coming soon"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's not out until tomorrow for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

• Ahhhh that's probably why. On my game it says it's purchased but not installed, but if it's released March 25th then that would explain why xbox/microsoft wasn't letting me download it - I'll give it a try tomorrow - cheers!

OzzyUK posted: »

It's not out until tomorrow for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

• Yeah, that's a weird quirk. I am not Telltale staff so don't take this as official reasoning, but I believe it will show as being available to download for the public even when the episode is on the servers prior to the public release.

Ahhhh that's probably why. On my game it says it's purchased but not installed, but if it's released March 25th then that would explain why xbox/microsoft wasn't letting me download it - I'll give it a try tomorrow - cheers!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.