What if you didn't kill Tazal?

So I know this is probably minor but dose much change if Asher did not kill Tazal in the last episode? Prob just a line or two of dialogue I am guessing...

Comments

• Not much changed, you still get chased by The Lost Legion and there are some differences when it comes to the dialogue.

• "The game is shaped by how you play it"
    Lel

WardenKing posted: »

Not much changed, you still get chased by The Lost Legion and there are some differences when it comes to the dialogue.

• edited March 2015

Huh...ok, well at least Tazal had his throat crushed by Asher in my playthough.

• Lol in my game Asher just busted Tazal's knee, he's still alive :P

• I have no complaints of killing Tazal best decision in Episode 2

• edited March 2015

In the heat of the moment, I actually presumed Tazal would die of his horrendous wounds whether or not you snapped his neck, and that breaking his knee was just to make him suffer. In a twisted way I thought I was doing him a favor when my boot of justice turned him into a human pez dispenser.

• I thought I could 'question' him a little if I busted his knee

In the heat of the moment, I actually presumed Tazal would die of his horrendous wounds whether or not you snapped his neck, and that breaki

• this is bait, but you pretty much cant criticize this if the game isn't halfway over yet. Usually one would withhold that sort of criticism until the entire game is unfolded when it comes to path outcomes

Hrulj posted: »

"The game is shaped by how you play it" Lel

• I busted his knee to stop him from chasing me. Didn't stop his followers though.

• edited March 2015

Beskha clearly say that even if you had spared Tazal the Lost Legion would've pursued you (I killed him), and besides, you killed a lot of their men in Ep2, you think Tazal's the kind of guy to have a change of heart and go "Oh my, he spared me... I should go be a priest and save starving children now" ? Yeah, me neither.

Don't expect the game to change at places where there's absolutely no reason to.

Hrulj posted: »

"The game is shaped by how you play it" Lel

• edited August 2015

• edited August 2015

If you choose neither option, Beskha kills him. Malcolm still asks why you snapped his neck in the next episode even though it shows her kill him on the recap.

• I'm glad I killed that fucker. He almost killed Beskha.

• enter image description here

If you choose neither option, Beskha kills him. Malcolm still asks why you snapped his neck in the next episode even though it shows her kill him on the recap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.