"Unimportant" decisions

edited March 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So there was a number of those in the episode. Those that are not at the end score, but still add quite a bit of flavor.

For example, were you gonna desert the first time Duncan came to the Night's Watch?
Did anything change your mind? Will you desert now or stay, given the chance? What if it means your head?

Did you trust Cotter or Finn or no one?

Who do you think the traitor is?

Did you try to oppose Whitehill soldiers at every step or stay put? Did Gwyn change your mind?

Hand? Eye? Balls?

You can add other things that I didn't remember right away.

Oh, I went for balls, by the way.

Comments

• I chose an eye because I thought he might look badass with an eyepatch if need be.

I chose to have Rodrick stay down after an attempt to get up, when he threatened his sister with his 'lesson'. I struggled with that part because normally I usually keep as much pride with the family as I can.

Reluctantly contemplating deserting, but I've played Tuttle entirely honour bound this entire time and I left it pretty open ended

• I went for eye. As a warrior he needs his hands. And cutting off the balls would make him bleed out.
    I think Lady Forrester is the "traitor" because she'd do anything to protect Ryon.
    I opposed the whitehill's untill I met with Gwyn, at which point I opted to listen to her.
    I (semi) trust Finn, Cotter is a thief and soon to be oath-breaker.
    I will do everything in my power not to desert, but I'm calling it now that there won't actually be a real choice.
    I choose to fend off the dragon rather than run.
    I tried to mend my relationship with Margeary.
    I saved the water for later.

That's all i can remember right now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.