When will this game be available on Gametap?

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
I was wondering when the new Sam and Max game will be available on Gametap. It's 11:36 where I live. Also, do I have to update Gametap before I can play this game, or does Gametap update automatically whenever there is a new game added? Thanks for your help.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    It is available now. I just downloaded it from Gametap, but ,sadly, school must come first before the greatest joy in my life.
  • edited October 2006
    Gametap will automatically update, but you may have to log out and shut down gametap.

But yeah, it's out, and it's downloading on my machine, and yeah, I'm cutting class.
  • edited October 2006
    Downloading too :P Speeds are just not that great when you dont live in the United States, but what the hell :) better getting it slow, than not at all..
  • edited October 2006
    Downloading too :P Speeds are just not that great when you dont live in the United States, but what the hell :) better getting it slow, than not at all..

wasn't gametap suposed to be US-only? how are you downloading it from denmark??
  • edited October 2006
    Well i just found a way around it. I found a fast proxy server located in the States and is connection thru it.. :) Then it thinks im from the States..
  • edited October 2006
    It's best not to talk about Gametap work arounds. Their US and now today Canada only status is due to licensing of the games.

But just for future reference Gametap only cares about your country when you register an account. The main interface will run from any country regardless of your IP.
  • edited October 2006
    But just for future reference Gametap only cares about your country when you register an account. The main interface will run from any country regardless of your IP.

really? mm... if i had known this yesterday... my wife have just arrived from san francisco, i would have asked her to register me there...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.