Who is the t******?

This is a hot topic. There are four people in the council. Lets take a look at each one.
1) Lets talk about Duncan. Yes it could be him. He went missing at the most important period with Ethan. And all of sudden he goes to the wall with lot of Ironwood shields. Where did he get that Ironwood from? Is he keeping the north groove above House Forrester? But he always keeps saying to Gared that the Noth groove is the key to say the house. He is interesting.

2) Lets now talk about the lady Forrester. First things first, I think she is just as dumb as Catalyn Stark. She made a lot of dumb decisions. Lady Forrester might be the traitor because she wants to save Ryon. But the thing is she is still family. She is Dumb.

3) Lets talk about Royland. He is always beside me. There is an old saying "stay as close as you can to the enemy so that you can strike quick and fast". But when I ordered Royland to kill the 4th born Whitehill, he immediate attacked him. Even though he did not succeed, the Whitehill left him to live. If i was a whitehill i wouldn't do that, unless he is my friend.

4) The Maester. I have no idea why people think that he could be the traitor. He has been with the Forresters for a while now. He helped Ethan and Rodrick. He is always about the history of the House. Needs help to understand this part.

When i find out who it is, He is going to the grave.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.