Talia is gonna do something.

I felt that her little chat with Rodrik at the end was foreshadowing that she was gonna play a big part in the episodes to come.

Maybe even be the one to kill Gryff somehow. Haha.

She says she sees now that change is impossible. I did see something of a glint of murderous intent on her eyes.

Comments

• That fucking picture...

• Is it not perfection? One cannot say no to those luscious puckered lips.

Tyranitar posted: »

That fucking picture...

• Haha, that would be awesome since she's my favourite character! :) But whatever it is, I just hope it doesn't end with anything bad happening to her.

• I think she is going to end up getting herself killed.

• She would be smart to seduce Gryff and make him ease up on her family.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Jk lol.
    That very thought maked me wanna punch Gryff in the face even more

She would be smart to seduce Gryff and make him ease up on her family.

• Ew.

• Yeah i can't be the only one who sees the almost too obvious choice of marrying Talia to the unmarried Gryff as part of the possible peace between Forresters and Whitehills.

• That would probably work. He doesn't strike me as being very smart, but she also looks about 12.

• Sigh, can't some people comprehend that women can actually do things out of seducing people?

Talia fucking learned to sword fight for fucks sake.

She's also like 14.

• I hope there's a choice to rekindle the flame between Asher & Gwyn. She seems really nice.

Yeah i can't be the only one who sees the almost too obvious choice of marrying Talia to the unmarried Gryff as part of the possible peace between Forresters and Whitehills.

• Tali might die. This is Game of Thrones we are talking about.

Ethan won't be the last Forrester to die. My money would be on Lady Forrester and Asher dying by series end, and probably either Talia or Ryon as well.

• No need for foul language we're all aware women are just as capable as men if not more. It's just speculation.

Flog61 posted: »

Sigh, can't some people comprehend that women can actually do things out of seducing people? Talia fucking learned to sword fight for fucks sake. She's also like 14.

• edited March 2015

Lmao. this is game of thrones. She is not arya stark. Plus, in this situation seducing gryff would be the best option. just like sansa and how she should be playing with littlefingers heart. talia should seduce gryff, he would be sweet on her, and thus sweet on her family. then she could stab him in the back or manipulate him or even forge an alliance and make her fall in love so they could maybe want to get married. Just like cersei told sansa what the greatest weapon was

Sigh, can't some people comprehend that women can actually do things out of seducing people? Talia fucking learned to sword fight for fucks sake. She's also like 14.

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

I hope not.

• edited March 2015

Ethan won't be the last Forrester to die. My money would be on Lady Forrester and Asher dying by series end, and probably either Talia or Ryon as well.

And Rodrik dies on the scene after credits. xD

Scaeva posted: »

Tali might die. This is Game of Thrones we are talking about. Ethan won't be the last Forrester to die. My money would be on Lady Forrester and Asher dying by series end, and probably either Talia or Ryon as well.

• I got the feeling that the foreshadowing means that we are going to play Talia in the next episode. I only hope that this doesn't mean someone else of our playable characters has to die for this 0.o

I don't think she's gonna be intended for Gryff. She's too young. But maybe they'll try to marry Mira off to him, OMG, I hope not. Shudder... I'm gonna kill him first chance I get!! I'm playing all my Forresters so damn proud and strong, it's gonna buy me in the butt next episode :/ So possibly my Talia might not survive ... My Roderick always got up. Well, at least it was EPIC :)

• I feel like Telltale might be planning to pull a 'Clem' with Talia i.e. Rodrik will die at the end of the season and Talia will become a playable character in season 2.

• it's GOT, everyone is going to die, especially talia xD

I feel like Telltale might be planning to pull a 'Clem' with Talia i.e. Rodrik will die at the end of the season and Talia will become a playable character in season 2.

• I'm almost certain she is gonna do something. I hope it doesn't get her killed though, I really like Talia. When Gryff threw her on the ground, I hit the option to punch him in the face so fucking fast it wasn't funny.

• I've been thinking the same thing. However that might cause more strain since I believe that would make Ironrath oathbound to Gryff and Ironrath would be his. I could be wrong however. I do believe that a marriage alliance would be the best option however I do not see Ludd marrying away a daughter instead of one of his sons. But we will have to see.

Yeah i can't be the only one who sees the almost too obvious choice of marrying Talia to the unmarried Gryff as part of the possible peace between Forresters and Whitehills.

• I would like that alot. It would make for a good story and would add alot to the plot of Forrester vs Whitehills. Plus it would mean peace for the 2 houses. However I just cant see Ludd marrying away a daughter. It almost seems like thats something he would never consider especially after the whole almost going to war over asher and gwyn thing lol.

I hope there's a choice to rekindle the flame between Asher & Gwyn. She seems really nice.

• We don't know how good at swordfighting she is, but we know she certainly can use a sword, so she may well be on a similar level to arya.

Lmao. this is game of thrones. She is not arya stark. Plus, in this situation seducing gryff would be the best option. just like sansa and h

• edited March 2015

I'm just saying, no-one would say that if Cotter goes mad he'll try to seduce Finn. This kind of sexual manipulation speculation only really seems to happen on this forum for female characters.

AgentZ46 posted: »

No need for foul language we're all aware women are just as capable as men if not more. It's just speculation.

• Whether or not she actually DOES something in the coming eps, I'm just glad she finally grows up and starts to understand that you can't be a kid and have fun anymore - especially in their current situation.

• edited March 2015

Marriage...that's all that comes in my mind. If you fucked up and didn't secure the marriage with Lady Elaena, this could be the only thing that might save us. She can secure as an army by marrying someone. Hopefully young and handsome, not old and ugly. :D

• only seems to happen on this forum

If only...

I'm just saying, no-one would say that if Cotter goes mad he'll try to seduce Finn. This kind of sexual manipulation speculation only really seems to happen on this forum for female characters.

• No, she learnt how to fist fight

• Sing more songs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.