Game of Thrones Episode 3 - 'The Sword in the Darkness' Out Now

Game of Thrones Episode 3 out now

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episode 3 - 'The Sword in the Darkness' is out now on PC/Mac, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360! Look for it on iOS and Android-based devices starting tomorrow.

This one is an exciting milestone: with episode 3 of 6 out, we're now officially at the halfway mark of the season! Check out what the press had to say about the latest episode...

• GamesRadar - "easily on par with some of the TV show's best episodes... The Sword in the Darkness is Game of Thrones' best showing yet"

• GameSpot - "It made me physically anxious... fabulously disturbing... If you've been playing it safe up to this point, deferring to answers that keep the characters safe and relatively benign, you're in for a rude awakening. Episode Three marks the beginning of the end for neutrality. There are tough decisions to make and no way around them, making this episode true to the Game of Thrones atmosphere at its core."

• Jimquisition - "The Sword in the Darkness sees Telltale's Game of Thrones start to really hit its stride... After this episode, I finally feel invested in every single point-of-view character, each one having been given a solid task with a sizable array of antagonists and risks on the line. Very well done stuff all round"

• VentureBeat/GamesBeat - "I'm still riveted. I still cannot wait to play the next episode. I'm still amazed that you get this much entertainment for just about $5 a month. And I'm still not missing the show nearly as much as I would if Telltale wasn't taking great care of me."

• Entertainment Weekly - "with some brutal but memorable story beats, 'Darkness' sets the stage for a thrilling second half of the season."

• Game Informer - "wonderfully captivating"

• PC Gamer - "As a book reader, I have a pretty good idea of where HBO's latest season is headed, but this... feels like something entirely new."

• Winter-is-Coming.net - "With The Sword in the Darkness, Telltale has once again proven that it is the best in the business. The episode easily gets 10 out of 10 stars from me, and I simply cannot wait for Episode 4."

Comments

This discussion has been closed.