You know what would suck?

imagine if losing the proposal to Elena meant she got engaged to gruff. How likely is his to occur?

Comments

• Oh man. All those wasted good genes... At least I won her over, yaaaay :P

• Imagine if you need to be their room service in Ironrath

• She was engaged to a first born of Forresters, if her family wants to be practical, I'm not sure they would make her marry a fourth born son of Whitehills, unless they are really desperate, like if they were forced to show allegiance.

Anyways, I hope she won't...Even if they were to be engaged,Gruff is probably going to die at some point, right? >:D

• edited March 2015

You know what would be worse? If managing to secure to the betrothal is absolutely useless, because her father calls it off and she is forced to marry Gryff.

Lady Forrester saying that we had no allies in the E4 preview gave me a bad feeling. A feeling that the choice was completely worthless.

• Welp, say bye-bye to all of Eleana' s good genes and be replaced with Wart-Face's genes.

• edited March 2015

The fact that we can either either save or lose the engagement makes me think it's determinant; Lady Forrester's words in the ep. 4 teaser certainly point towards that idea. Either shit will get too intense with the Whitehills and her father will make her back out, or more likely– Rodrik will die and Asher/Talia will become our new Ironrath POV.

• I wouldn't be surprised that if at least temporarily Elanea will end up with a Whitehill.

Her father could easily force her to do it even if you made the Ironwood deal since the Whitehills are ruining all of the Forrester Ironwood anyway. Then if you didin't secure the proposal it could just be because she needed a husband anyway. I think it will be another thing added to the Forrester's woes.

My personal theory is Elena will end up engaged with somebody else but in the end the Forrester come out on top/make peace with the Whitehills and your given the choice to marry her again or tell her to bugger off.

• No peace only death.

I wouldn't be surprised that if at least temporarily Elanea will end up with a Whitehill. Her father could easily force her to do it even

• You may be on to something with that knowing telltale.

MichaelBP posted: »

You know what would be worse? If managing to secure to the betrothal is absolutely useless, because her father calls it off and she is force

• Well, going by how all our other "choices" turn out, there wlil no diff if you secured an engagement with her or not. So either it get's called off, or her father sits on his bum waiting to see who comes out on top before proceeding with the marriage.

You know what would be worse? If managing to secure to the betrothal is absolutely useless, because her father calls it off and she is force

• edited March 2015

That, along with the fact that the majority of players didn't secure the betrothal, leads me to believe Telltale won't bother doing anything with it.

And if that is what happens, then it's really lame, because I wanted them to do something great with it, so I could rub it in the faces of those who failed at securing the betrothal. Something like Rodrik showing that he is still a man, to Eleana.

You may be on to something with that knowing telltale.

• Lord Whitehill specifically suggested to Elaena that she should marry Gryff, so I feel like that sort of foreshadowing shouldn't be ignored. The story will have to diamond back together again at some point, so I think it is fairly likely that whether you kept the betrothal or not, Lord Glenmore is going to marry Elaena to Gryff.

• lol like what whipping it out and showing her it gets hard. im curious how that would go down exactly.

That, along with the fact that the majority of players didn't secure the betrothal, leads me to believe Telltale won't bother doing anything

• "Gruff" is adorable

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.