We who wait for episode 3...

So how can we be productive while waiting for this episode to turn up?

I haven't played ep 1 and 2 more than once so I just started the first ep again and pick the boldest choices available. Fun in a way, but not the usual tension I feel while playing GOT. So every 5 min or so it really bugs me that the third ep is juuuuust out of reach.

I scan the forum for updates on it from time to time, but it's actually quite difficult to do that while not reading anything else and come across any spoilers.

Is it just the ps3 in eu or for other consoles too? If its just the ps3 I'll hate myself just a but more for not just playing them all on xbox 360 to begin with. Or even pc.

It usually doesn't bother me much to wait for the ep to come out. But to sit here and not be able to play it while others actually can.... now that annoys the crap out of me.

If anyone have some news, please do tell.

Comments

• edited March 2015

Hi, thanks for creating this thread! I know how you feel; I'm playing on android, and although it should have been released on the 26th (today), it's still saying "coming soon". Well, I figure they're going to release later today. All we have to do is wait :)

• Yes, you're absolutely right. There's not much more we can do but wait while they solve the problem.

It was supposed to be out for ps3 yesterday. And in-game it's available for download, but it doesn't show up in the ps store. Starting to worry that it might take a while.

Still hoping for today obviously, or I wouldn't keep checking for it.

AlfMusic posted: »

Hi, thanks for creating this thread! I know how you feel; I'm playing on android, and although it should have been released on the 26th (tod

• Well, still waiting...

• Downloading for ps3 eu right now. Just hope it works when its done.

AlfMusic, I hope you'll hear something about it soon. It's particularly annoying when you have to stay on the same kind of console or pc or phone or whatever because of the savefiles. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us.

• Thanks a lot :) I wish you a nice playthrough!

SpiderPig posted: »

Downloading for ps3 eu right now. Just hope it works when its done. AlfMusic, I hope you'll hear something about it soon. It's particular

Sign in to comment in this discussion.