Comments

• Can't really tell. I have two major suspects, Elissa or Ortengryn.

Went with Elissa.

• You left out the option 'There is no traitor and Gwyn is playing us all'

• I can't imagine any of the Forrester house being a traitor. The closest guess I have is the maester, but not for malicious reasons, rather because he thinks it would help to keep peace. He was the only one for bargaining their ironwood while the others all knew, one way or the other, that they have to stand AGAINST the Whitehills no matter what.

• How else would she know about Ryon's rescue mission?

redmilo92 posted: »

You left out the option 'There is no traitor and Gwyn is playing us all'

• Guess.

Skiba7671 posted: »

How else would she know about Ryon's rescue mission?

• But who opened the gate?

• edited March 2015

Pulling for Royland here. He's stirring things up, trying to get the Forresters to attack at unconventional times and, quite frankly, is being stupid about it. Royland hates the fact that we have to bide our time and would rather strike immediately. Him (being a commander) should know that attacking without strategy is the worst possible strategy. Unless he's doing this on purpose. Unless he's trying to rile us up and make us fight when he full well knows that it is futile.

Plus, it can't be Elissa because she wouldn't tell the Whitehills that the Forresters were coming for Ryon (if you picked Ryon of course). And I feel that the Maester is such an obvious choice and knowing Telltale, it's going to be someone unexpected.

• That was merely a plot hole in the story and the soldiers enter either way if you locked them out or let them in. It was never mentioned in the following episodes so it is most likely a plot hole.

But who opened the gate?

• How else would she know about Ryon's rescue mission?

Well there could have been somebody lurking about in the woods where they held their counsel and spying on them. But it would be too anti-dramatic, wouldn't it?

Skiba7671 posted: »

How else would she know about Ryon's rescue mission?

• Maybe the traitor?

But who opened the gate?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.