Patience

If you didn't know what restraint meant.. then welcome to Episode 3 of Game of Thrones. I swear i could feel myself punching and ripping the throat out of ever character that talk or did shit to me. I hope its worth it as i try to play this smartly. Please telltale don't make me play dead and not let it mean anything in the end. I need that Satisfaction . I need my REVENGE.

Comments

• I had a real rough time with this episode.

I want to believe Gwynn is giving us good advice and helping us, but what is the plan here? She never told me HOW she plans to bring peace, just that i had to do my part. Which amounts to laying down and letting the Whitehills walk all over me, my family, my house and all my small-folk. Which is extremely hard to stomach. It goes against every instinct and all of my beliefs. I hate bullies.

If i knew for a fact that this action (or lack thereof) would help my House and guarantee our safety, i might be able to push my reservations aside. But as it stands right now, all i want to do is go on a murder rampage. It's so demoralizing for me as a real person, i can't imagine it would have anything but the same effect on Rodrick and anyone who supports him....

• I guess it all boils down to faith ,luck and risk vs rewards. Really looking forward to the outcome. cant wait :D

• If it wasn't because I love my family and want to keep them safe, nothing would have stopped me from beating and killing the Whitehills.

I almost broke my passive stance, when Gryff dared to shove Talia to the ground.

• Are you waiting for the most opportune moment to strike? Cause this episode gave you a lot of small choices to do so. Standing up to the assholes in this episode was great and hopefully be even sweeter in the end when they're finished. Or are you holding out for a chance at peace? That seems like a strong possibility too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.