What if there is no traitor? (Warning: HUGE SPOILER)

If you haven't caught up with the TV show or books far enough to know Bran's "specialty", don't read any further! :)

I've mentioned my theory in a couple of other threads, but I really like the opinions of y'all if my theory could be possible. Do you think it could be that one of the Whitehills is a Warg? Either Gryff or maybe even Gwynn herself. Gryff, because the maester warned that there's more to Gryff than just being a spoiled brat. Gwynn, because she could have lied about all the traitor business since she wants to avoid a war and she wants to make Rodrik paranoid and stop him from further plotting. It makes sense to bring a Warg into the story, since this is a big aspect in the GOT series. The small council is held in secret in the woods, perfect for a Warg to slip into an animal or plant and listen to them...

Comments

• I would love it if they introduced wargs to the story, but i doubt the probability of it.

• Bran can't see through plants in general, just heart trees, and that's because he is a powerful greenseer, not because he's also a warg. If Gwyn was watching from inside a rabbit or an ocelot or something, then Telltale would have shown it, if only so that there is a hint that that's what's going on, and so the reveal doesn't come out of nowhere.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.