Who can you trust?

Now that we know theres a traitor we have to do something about it but I wonder is there anyone on the small council you'd trust with the information to discuss what to do? I myself trust them all but theres clearly a traitor so I'm torn I'd tell Talia but she's not actually part of the council.

Comments

• I regret telling Lady Forrester about it in my first play-through and the only other character I'd trust on the council with that information is my sentinel, Ser Royland- as he's put his life on the line for me with every command I've given as Rodrik. I know it's different for others, but in my game that's how it is.

• edited March 2015

Royland is the only one I'm not suspicious of. And he isn't even my Sentinel.

• I do trust Royland the most even though Duncan is my sentinel. (I regret it but I'm staying true to my first choices for my first playthrough at least)

• In my playthrough I find it weird that everytime Royland stands up for someone, he almost never gets any attention. It's suspicious. But still, it's GoT and you can't trust anybody.

• Trust no one

• I trust Lady Forrester and my sentinel Royland.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I find it hard to trust everyone, i am more willing to trust family but in the world of Game of Thrones anyone could turn out to be a traitor.

• Ser Royland. He is a man of honor he wouldn't betray us.... I hope....

• edited March 2015

I think Duncan is the least likely to be the leak, because he brings the North Grove map to Gared at the Wall. If he was looking to undermine the Forresters, why not burn the map or send it to the Whitehills instead? I think him showing up at the Wall probably rules him out as the traitor.

Also his own brother and niece were murdered by Whitehill men.

• The only person that's close to being above suspicion is Royland in my game. If I had to trust anyone right now it would be him, no question.

• In terms of Forresters, I think I trust everyone in the family EXCEPT the mother. (Sorry mom) But I have an egging fear that out of desperation she'll be like another Catelyn.
    The other members of the house: Definitely trust Royland. Duncan...not as much although he seems to have good intentions so far. I never had much opinion about the Maestar but there's a theory going on around that he could be the potential traitor.
    In King's Landing, I feel like I can only trust Tom the coal boy. Although I'm pretty certain this choice will bite me in the arse if the game eventually reveals he's one of Vary's/Baelish birds or someone else's secret minion.
    The Wall? I personally felt Finn was better. Cotter's gonna fuck us up somehow.

• Ser Royland.

• My sentinel , Royland.I trust him more than Talia :))
    Scaeva , what is easier ? You to put your life at risk , or others :)) ?

• Talia and Royland are the only people I trust.

• edited March 2015

I've always followed my choices in this game until the end so if I decided that Rodrick keeps the members of the Forrester's house united then i'll keep trusting them.

• Royland and Talia are the only ones I trust deeply, and I also trust Duncan, just not as much. I regret telling Lady Forrester about the traitor though, I feel like something might be going on more with her than what it first looks like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.