Mira is a badass

When Tyrion got accused of murdering Joffrey and taken away, Mira is in a very dangerous position. She has lost a backer and thus loses her chance of securing Ironwood. She has lost Margeary's favor and runs the risk of getting send home. She has lost the chance of establishing an alliance with Lord Morgryn. And now she runs the risk of getting executed for being linked with Tyrion. I personally felt defeated and fully prepared to give up.

And then Mira began running to Tyrion's chamber to get that decree.

I gotta say, this was the moment that made me respect Mira. She doesn't give into despair and she keeps fighting even though the odds are against her.

Comments

• I respect that line of thought. But I am of the idea that KingsLanding will end her sooo yes she is............but she gonna die!

• I've always thought Mira was one of the coolest characters, because she has to do so much with so little influence in the midst of the heavy politics of Kings Landing. This episode and that scene just made respect her more.

• Running in a long dress is a challenge, yo. Mira's a badass for getting to Tyrion's room so quickly.

Might as well have jumped across roofs like Tom! Next time she'll tag along!

Haters have seen nothing of the most dangerous handmaiden in Westeros yet.

• edited March 2015

I'd find her more badass if she didnt run like a distressed squirrel

oh and to be honest her core personality seems to be a bit snotty, but maybe thats just how I read her. Shes like a smarter early sansa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.