So, I guess this game is officially extinct?

Or does anyone still see a Season 2 happening, after all those years, negative reviews and more lucrative franchises?

With the announcements of Minecraft, the 'Supershow' and TWD Season 3, aswell as the high possibility of more Seasons for Game of Thrones, I guess this game is of the table once and for all.

I would have loved for a Season 2 to happen. I still remember how excited I was when I first played it, how much I loved the game and the deluxe pack. Too bad it didn't do well enough.

Comments

• I don't think that it's officially extinct until TTG loses the license. As far as I know only Bone, Wallace & Gromit and Tales of Monkey Island are officially extinct, because Telltale doesn't have rights to make sequels to these games.

• edited April 2015

I don't see a "Season 2" happening based off the same characters and stuff but I think there might be a little hope for a game based off the upcoming Jurassic World but it would be a while.

• I would love to see a sequel using Telltales current gameplay style, but I doubt it will ever happen though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.