Ep.3 Tyrions Decree & The Traitor *spoilers*

In Episode 1 I allied with Tryion, knowing that it would piss some people off but in the hopes of getting something valuable out of it in regards to the safety of my family before the loss of his power. Obviously that was not the case and now in Ep 3. Lord Morgryn wont make a deal until something is done with the Decree. So im torn, Do i Keep it or Burn it? does his Arrest make it worthless or some kind of misleading evidence or could it be used to my advantage later on? lemme know what you chose and why.

Gwyn says theirs a Traitor on the small council but i have no idea at all who it is or even if shes telling the truth.
was hoping someone maybe able to shed some light on the situation.
its maybe Sir royland? bad temper, holds grudges but doesnt seem like a snitch. I dont think its Duncan saying that he is one of they most trusted and level headed people of the house.. but at the sametime his only family is Gared and maybe hes more ambitious than we think.
my theory is Maester Ortengryn might be the sneaky snake but its hard to say, never really paid much attention until now but hes always around and hears almost everything and its usually pretty quite. and who will suspect the timid doctor. just an idea.

share your thoughts.

Comments

• There definitely is a traitor. Gwynn knows your plan to either oust Gryff or rescue Ryon. Only those present at the meeting would know. As for who, the maester is the most obvious, however I really want it to be Duncan (would be a nice twist).

• I burned the decree (although I was in the minority). Seemed far too risky to keep it. The guards would likely be suspicious of Mira and soon find the decree. Burning it was the best option. Getting rid of the evidence, and the ironwood is already being harvested anyway.

• I burned the decree for the same reason I kept the dagger, I don't want people finding anything that can get me in more trouble. If it's hidden, it doesn't exist.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.