5. Gared

Comments

• edited March 2015
    1. Mira
    2. Rodrik
    3. Gared
    4. Asher
    5. Royland I mean Ethan
    1. Mira takes the cake in this episode. Her part was so goddamn intense. She is in a very bad position in this one and you really feel like you are defeated, which makes it all the more awesome when she managed to pull herself out of her dangerous position.

2. Gared. I love when he finally becomes a ranger and that he becomes a brother of the Night's Watch. I like the moment he share with his new brothers and him making peace with Finn. Also, I feel conflicted regarding my loyalties to the Night's Watch and the Forresters.

3. Rodrik's story is also awesome but also emotionally exhausting. His story is the most emotionally difficult, as you constantly gets humiliated by the Whitehills.

4. Asher may be the lowest rank, that doesn't mean I dislike his story. I love the adventure feel of his story and his interaction with Beshka and Malcom.

It wouldn't be fair to put Ethan on the ranking, since his part in the story is done. But I deeply enjoyed his story and it could have been an awesome character arc. I would have put him on the second.

1. Asher
    2. Ethan
    3. Mira
    4. Rodrik (very close to Mira)
    5. Gared
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Mira
    4. Ethan
    5. Asher
    1. Asher
    2. Rodrik
    3. Mira
    4. Gared
    5. Ethan
    1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Ethan
    4. Roderick
    5. Asher
    1. Asher
    2. Gared
    3. Rodrik
    4. Mira
    5. Ethan
  • Can we rank NPC characters too? :3

1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Asher
    4. Rodrik
    5. Ethan
  • Why? You're rating the playable protagonists for the fun and narratives provided in their arcs, the people they interact with are part of that rating.

sunfell posted: »

Can we rank NPC characters too?

1. Rodrik - Hes a super badass when he keeps getting up.
    2. Gared - I like the idea of playing him out as a loyal member of the night's watch.
    3. Asher - He's pretty badass and I like the idea of him raising an army even if they're paid.
    4. Ethan, he had some semi badass moments before he passed.
    5. Mira. I am playing the family as people that have no want for any form of democracy and she doesn't play into this too much.
  • 1.Mira
    2.Gared
    3.Asher
    4.Rodrik
    5.Ethan

really tested my patience while playing as Rodrik

• edited March 2015

1.Rodrik- I love the plot of Ironrath and the character itself, it's ironical, Rodrik was once one of the most feared warriors among the Lannisters and now he is nothing but a broken man whose enemies make fun of.

2.Gared- I like how the plot of The North Grove is developing. It's a really interesting protagonist, he gets sent to the wall for justice, but he keeps being loyal to House Forrester.

3.Ethan- It's a pity that he wasn't around long, I liked how he handled things as a lord and he would have been a very good one if he hadn't been killed by Ramsay.

4-Asher- I like his backstory and the character, but he doesn't get much screen time.

5-Mira- I don't like Mira, she's... emotionless. I don't empathize with her at all.

• 1-gared
    2-mira
    3-rodrik
    4-Ethan
    5-asher

1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Rodrik
    4. Asher
    5. Ethan
    1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Mira
    4. Asher
    5. Ethan
  • edited March 2015

1.Asher

2.Mira

3.Rodrik

4.Ethan

5.Gared

1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Mira
    5. Ethan
    1. Rodrik - It's so interesting to play as him, the broken lord. He's struggling to lead and keep his House alive, yet accept the fact that House Forrestor is not powerful, all while balancing the fact that there's a traitor in the midst, and while struggling to not rip the heads off all Whitehill soldiers in the general area.
    2. Gared - I like the Night's Watch because it's a world away from the general mess of everything south of the Wall. Gared himself is cool. Despite being sent to the Wall, he can choose to remain loyal to House Forrestor for the late Lord Forrestor and the North Grove.
    3. Mira - King's Landing is a mess of politcal mumbo-jumbo and is a "viper's nest". Mira seems kinda meh in terms of character, but this may have something to do with the fact that this is how she has to act in order to survive. I like playing as her though.
    4. Ethan - Shame. I actually liked Ethan the most of all the protagonists, but seeing as he's dead...yeah...
    5. Asher - He's boring really. Hasn't had a lot of screentime yet either, but the next ep. should change that hopefully.
  • edited March 2015
    1. Rodrik - the most interesting character and choices, you really get involved during his scenes, especially the ones with Talia or the enemy soldiers
    2. Ethan - my favorite in the first episode, probably would've still been first if not for... what happened, really liked how you tried to overcome your inexperience and prove everyone that you're capable of best judgment
    3. Asher - interesting character, too bad his scenes are so scarce and short
    4. Mira - incredibly boring for me at the start, her story picked up at the end of ep. 2 but still feel like it seriously doesn't matter what you do, save for one or two instances
    5. Gared - was my favorite at the very beginning, then deeper into the first episode started to lose interest... really not a big fan of the Wall storyline
    1. Rodrik
    2. Asher
    3. Gared
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira
    1. Rodrik

2. Gared

3. Mira

4. Asher

5. Ethan

• I wouldn't go so far as to call Mira "emotionless", but it does feel like she should sometimes have more a reaction than she actually has.

Shaboomm posted: »

1.Rodrik- I love the plot of Ironrath and the character itself, it's ironical, Rodrik was once one of the most feared warriors among the Lan

1. Mira
    2. Gared
    3. Asher
    4. Ethan
    5. Rodrik
    1. Rodrik, because I love the Ironrath setting, and there are a lot of really interesting characters there.
    2. Gared, his story really picked up in Episode 2 and I think it's pretty promising.
    3. Asher, his story is starting to go somewhere, even though I wish he had more screentime. I'm sure he'll get more in the later episodes. I also really like Malcolm.
    4. Ethan, even though he's been dead for a bit, he had the fortune of being in Ironrath, and I find that place very interesting.
    5. Mira, she had some iffy parts in Episode 3 in my opinion, and the King's Landing setting isn't really doing much for me, even though it's important.
  • Gared

Mira

Rodrik

Asher

Ethan

1. Rodrik
    2. Gared
    3. Ethan
    4. Asher
    5. Mira
  • [1.] -Britt

[2.] -Gryff

[3.] -Lord Morgryn

[4.] -Lucan

[5.] -Tazal

EDIT: Did I Play the wrong game? man, I hate multiverse jumping

• 1.Gared
    2.Asher
    3.Rodrik
    4.Ethan
    5.Mira

1. Rodrick
    2. Garred
    3. Asher
    4. Ethan
    5. Mira
  • 1.) Rodrik

2.) Gared

3.) Royland

4.) Asher

5.) Beskha

1. Asher
    2. Mira
    3. Rodrik
    4. Gared (I prefer playing Gared to Rodrik, but I think Rodrik is a better character.)
    5. Ethan
    1. Gared
    2. Rodrik
    3. Asher
    4. Mira
    5. Ethan
  • Rodrik>Asher>Ethan>Gared>Mira for me.

1. Gared
    2. Mira
    3. Rodrik
    4. Asher
    1. Mira
    2. Asher
    3. Rodrik
    4. Ethan
    5. Gared

We have the same vote

1. Rodrik
    2. Mira
    3. Asher
    4. Gared
  • That's exactly how I feel about all of them. I absolutely love Rodrik and his situation his character is in. Ethan, Gared, and Asher are pretty tied for me but I enjoy them all. As much as I try to connect with Mira, I just don't.

Shaboomm posted: »

1.Rodrik- I love the plot of Ironrath and the character itself, it's ironical, Rodrik was once one of the most feared warriors among the Lan

• This should be a poll... Anyway:

1. Rodrik/Mira
    2. Gared
    3. Ethan the Brave (and dead)
    4. Asher
    1. Asher: Asher is the GOAT character so far. Best banter and most fun/interesting story. He's a fun step out of the super grimdark vibe of GOT
    2. Rodrik: Most realistic and well told story. I like playing a character that is unable to fend for themselves well, while being a strong man at the same time.
    3. Gared: I don't like the wall as a setting and that puts Gared down this low. That being said Gared isn't very interesting, Finn and Cotter are more interesting and fleshed out while simultaneously being NPC's.
    4. Mira: Her story is just the classic lost and confused in Kings Landing, She's just a faster learning Sansa. Again the characters around her are far more interesting than her.
    5. Ethan: Was interesting but didn't have any time to develop, liked his relationship with Talia
Sign in to comment in this discussion.