Croft

What was your reaction to that Croft scene? Were you convinced by it? Were you scared that you'd lose a hand or an eye, or worse?

For me personally, that scene escalated and became menacing as fuck. What did you choose to lose, your hand or your eye? I'm thankful the scene was just a joke by Croft, but damn it was only funny out of relief.

What do you guys think about the scene? Definitely one of my favourite Asher scenes to date.

Comments

• edited March 2015

I was damn shocked and was preparing to lose an eye. One of the best scenes so far imho.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I thought Asher was gonna lose his balls. They were the most useless (at the time) anyway.

• Asher: Yeah we're friends... best friends!

Next scene... Croft punches Asher

Croft: Asher fucking Forrester I told you not to come back here!

• balls

the most useless

SO YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME ASHER ISN'T GOING TO TAP ANYTHING THIS SEASON?

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought Asher was gonna lose his balls. They were the most useless (at the time) anyway.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015

I did say at the time. ;)

Green613 posted: »

balls the most useless SO YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME ASHER ISN'T GOING TO TAP ANYTHING THIS SEASON?

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

dojo32161 posted: »

I did say at the time.

• I've chosen losing an eye and I actually believed I was going to loose one. That scene would've been a lot less scary if I've chosen losing an arm or just told Croft to go fuck himself. It really looked like he was going stab me оо" I like his sense of humour though. Think we're going to get along.

• edited March 2015

If you told him to fuck himself, he chooses your balls. I seriously thought that was gonna be a big choice and prepared for him to lose his balls.

It would be like: What did you lose?

You and 69% of players lost your balls?

Also, get it, huh? 69 -nudge- -wink-

Krapinka posted: »

I've chosen losing an eye and I actually believed I was going to loose one. That scene would've been a lot less scary if I've chosen losing

• It was funny. I said "fuck you" so if he´d gone through with it...well. Something would have had to go.

• Deep inside my soul, I'd like to see this happening XD Poor Asher, shame on me.

If you told him to fuck himself, he chooses your balls. I seriously thought that was gonna be a big choice and prepared for him to lose his

• It was very funny when that happened, then Croft threatened to stab his eye or cut his hand and it became serious, then it turns out he was joking.

Talk about mood whiplash.

Asher: Yeah we're friends... best friends! Next scene... Croft punches Asher Croft: Asher fucking Forrester I told you not to come back here!

• I was convinced but like an idiot I picked the hand I should've picked the eye as soon as I picked it I was like "NO! You idiot!"

• edited March 2015

I laughed my ass off when he got punched and was worried when he was threatening him, it was very believable. When I found out he was joking, I had another good laugh. Also, I offered to lose my testicles.

• ''An eye for an eye''

• I thought it was legit at first, but then Beshka was acting unlike herself, so I got suspicious. Seriously someone who's all like "I'll fight everyone and even a dragon" to "Nooooo, please take me instead!" felt a little off. Still I was surprised how it turned out and ended up laughing my ass off.

• edited March 2015

I am somewhat ashamed to say that I bought the act, and actually had to pause the game while choosing between the hand, eye, or the good old 'fuck you'.

• I let the timer run out to keep silent. Was waiting for the "Headbutt" option to pop up. Dissapointed.
    Back OT though, in no way I'd ever allow Asher to say you can cut "this or that" off, that's just embarassing.

• I thought it was a great scene, and I was really convinced Asher was gonna lose something.

• My Asher lost his balls.

• This scene is awesome, I was so stressed with the choices on my first play, and for it to turn out to be a joke, i felt such a range of emotions - scared, panic, accepting i'd lose a part, then relief and happiness. I picked to lose an eye, but on the second time around, I was more chill, obviously knowing what goes down, and went with the fuck you/balls cut off threat

• I actually paused my game to think what part of Asher's body is the least needed in life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.