Do you feel bad for...

Another show question. Do you feel bad for Sansa and The Hound. Firstly look at how much Sansa has lost. She fell in love with someone who because of his mental illness killed her father and betrayed her. She then loses her mother and brother and doesn't see her little sister in ages while she's forced to marry a dwarf at King's Landing a place where practically everyone hates her. Now on to a real shit starter The Hound, first off I think The Hound has his reasons for turning out the way he did. He was beaten almost to death all the time by his older brother and due to the scars that Gregor left on him he was seen at as different. His father died killed by Gregor. He more or less got stuck doing Lannister bidding and was also mistreated. He's miserable with his one and only purpose for living other than to kill his brother

Comments

• with someone who because of his mental illness killed her father and betrayed her

That's disputable.

• Thats not the point its about a scarred man and a red haired broken girl

Lingvort posted: »

with someone who because of his mental illness killed her father and betrayed her That's disputable.

• Poor Sansa i_i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.