So how do telltale games work and how touchy are they?

I've really only played back to the future and that was super linear, not like their more recent games. I wonder how many endings there are and how do you get them. I'd hate to get the whole Forrester family slaughtered in episode 6 because something seemed like a good idea in episode 2 or 3.

Comments

• We dont know if there will be multiple endings in this, but there could be

• Yeaah hate to burst your bubble but telltale doesn't do multiple endings based on choices in earlier episodes. The only multiple endings you're gonna get is if they put a choice in the end

• I'd hate to get the whole Forrester family slaughtered in episode 6 because something seemed like a good idea in episode 2 or 3.

Telltale and HBO agreed to a multi-year deal, so I doubt they will kill off all the Forrester's since they have to have some people left for Season 2.

• Maybe we get to play as Talia in the future. The final speech in Ep. 3 was very telling.

I'd hate to get the whole Forrester family slaughtered in episode 6 because something seemed like a good idea in episode 2 or 3. Tel

• Maybe, that's definitely a possibility.

torkahn808 posted: »

Maybe we get to play as Talia in the future. The final speech in Ep. 3 was very telling.

• Maybe not. It'd be interesting for Telltale to REALLY have your choices effect the state of the House then in Season 2 we just play as a new House.

I'd hate to get the whole Forrester family slaughtered in episode 6 because something seemed like a good idea in episode 2 or 3. Tel

• I wouldn't mind playing as a new House in Season 2.

Maybe not. It'd be interesting for Telltale to REALLY have your choices effect the state of the House then in Season 2 we just play as a new House.

• The problem is that House Forrester can't be completely destroyed, at least not in this season, because It's mentioned in A Dance With Dragons.

Maybe not. It'd be interesting for Telltale to REALLY have your choices effect the state of the House then in Season 2 we just play as a new House.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

But this is based off the show, not the books, we have potatoes after all.

Shaboomm posted: »

The problem is that House Forrester can't be completely destroyed, at least not in this season, because It's mentioned in A Dance With Dragons.

• The book and the show are two separate things. The Forresters could be completely wiped out as far as the main plot is concerned.

Shaboomm posted: »

The problem is that House Forrester can't be completely destroyed, at least not in this season, because It's mentioned in A Dance With Dragons.

• edited March 2015

For the second season, the Forresters are wiped out, so we get to play as Talia,one of the few surviving Forresters, who swears revenge, and takes a boat to Essos in order to meet the Faceless Men men and... wait , that sounds familiar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.