Steven Ogg in Better Call Saul. How awesome was this scene?

edited March 2015 in General Chat

This caught me by surprise for sure - having played GTA 5 and all. Who else was surprised by his cameo? (and I hope, in my opinion, he'll be making a return in future seasons)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLsjmwt_KVw

If you haven't played GTA 5 yet, then you probably won't be as excited to see Steven - or even know who he is in that matter.

EDIT: Here's a bonus video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXRe8GI_fds

Comments

• That was Lester right there too. Whole thing is a GTA 5 reference. :P

• Exactly! All he needed was a cane and bam! Uncle Lester in their presence. Plus, the way Steven had all those pistols on him as well - definitely GTA-esque. XD

That was Lester right there too. Whole thing is a GTA 5 reference. :P

• When I saw that scene, I was thinking, he looks and sounds like Trevor. Then he turns out to be him! :D

Also, I love the episode, one of my favorites! :)

• I instantly thought of Lester when I saw that guy.

Not Trevor though.

That was Lester right there too. Whole thing is a GTA 5 reference. :P

• I remembered now that the old guy is Mike.

Now all we need is Franklin.

• He even wears the style of clothes that Trev would wear in the game. :P

Can't wait for the finale, getting REALLY good.

When I saw that scene, I was thinking, he looks and sounds like Trevor. Then he turns out to be him! Also, I love the episode, one of my favorites!

• His name is Mike, yeah, but he isn't Michael's voice actor/face inspiration in GTA 5 if that's what you're getting at.

So basically, we need Franklin (Shawn Fonteno) AND Michael (Ned Luke) in the show in order for the GTA trio to be complete.

bloop posted: »

I remembered now that the old guy is Mike. Now all we need is Franklin.

• I know that. I watched Breaking Bad. What I meant was that we have the actor the played Trevor and a guy with the same name as other the other protagonist in GTA V.

His name is Mike, yeah, but he isn't Michael's voice actor/face inspiration in GTA 5 if that's what you're getting at. So basically, we need Franklin (Shawn Fonteno) AND Michael (Ned Luke) in the show in order for the GTA trio to be complete.

• I gotcha.

bloop posted: »

I know that. I watched Breaking Bad. What I meant was that we have the actor the played Trevor and a guy with the same name as other the other protagonist in GTA V.

• Vaas was in it too

• That's for Johnny!

• He is?! Holy shit that's cool. :)

Clemenem posted: »

Vaas was in it too

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

I had no idea he was Nacho. No clue.

Clemenem posted: »

Vaas was in it too

• I knew I recognized him from somewhere! Lol

• I remember seeing him Walk up to them, then he turned his face, and I was just like:

TREVOR?

And then the mini van guy came and I was like:

LESTER?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.