In a weak , depressed moment I got to say how great this news is

8 More days . It might just be a job to alot of Tell Tale game employees but this is the best news I've had in a long time . I'm feeling a little down right now, such as life , this is the one thing in life that's certain and that I know I can have . I'm thank ful for all the basics , air and all of that, but the one special thing I know I can have is this game...some day ....if I ever get a job. Thank you TellTale games , you're doing more than just making a game .

Comments

• edited June 2009
    We've finally hit the point where we have to wait less days then we had to wait years.
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    8 More days . It might just be a job to alot of Tell Tale game employees but this is the best news I've had in a long time . I'm feeling a little down right now, such as life , this is the one thing in life that's certain and that I know I can have . I'm thank ful for all the basics , air and all of that, but the one special thing I know I can have is this game...some day ....if I ever get a job. Thank you TellTale games , you're doing more than just making a game .

I'm in the same boat, i've been down over not being able to find myself a job and worries me to death thinking that i'll never get anywhere in life.

Eitherway, great news about monkey island. Not long now, still weird to think it's going to really happen.
  • edited June 2009
    It's good to know someone has similar problems to me here. Anyways 8 more days is AWESOME ! I CANT WAIT !
  • edited June 2009
    Hey, don't get down! Guybrush Threepwood was a loser, a nobody and now he's a famous pirate and got to marry Elaine Marley!

Life will get better and TOMI inminent release will definitely help in that! :-D
  • edited June 2009
    I just almost got hit by a semi truck and speeding car I wonder about life With love is it peace, with hate is it forgiveness ? Does everyone have a song to their dance ? Is knowing yourself the same thing as being the person your best friends know you for , rely on you to be ? What is life , is it something that is most discovered alone or is life the discovery in others and yourself ? What is it like to give life to someone ? Are philopshers on top of high moutains all alone and deep into thought enlightened or do they know too much to truly understand what life is . Can you waste a second or should you hold onto any second of life . Are there better things to do with life or does life naturally flow in a way that we should embrace for a message, meaning . Why am I here why are you here ? Is it to make friends and chat about films is it for self discovery ? Why are we all here ? What was I meant for . Is it too late to be some one else was I who I am at birth ? Are we all eachothers reason for life ?
  • edited June 2009
    Hey man, keep your head up, everything will be fine...keep on truckin'.
  • edited June 2009
    Trucking lol ...
  • edited June 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    I just almost got hit by a semi truck and speeding car I wonder about life
    I will answer.
    With love is it peace, with hate is it forgiveness ?
    No, every word has it's own meaning and definition.
    Does everyone have a song to their dance ?
    No.
    Is knowing yourself the same thing as being the person your best friends know you for , rely on you to be ?
    No. You have an image of who you are and others have an image of who you are. In a way though, you are what you are perceived to be because other's perception of yourself forces you to answer to their perception. However, you yourself can change what they perceive to be you. So in a way we're results of the image we communicate to others based on the feedback we got from previous communications (which is why it is hard to change). So mostly no, but a bit yes.
    What is life , is it something that is most discovered alone or is life the discovery in others and yourself ?
    It is something most discovered alone realizing about others.
    What is it like to give life to someone ?
    Another big variable in life usually changes the outcome of the equation (ie perspective of life), so life-changing in short.
    Are philopshers on top of high moutains all alone and deep into thought enlightened or do they know too much to truly understand what life is .
    Like most searchers they probably find different and deeper truths everyday.
    Can you waste a second or should you hold onto any second of life .
    You can waste many seconds and it will improve the overall quality of your life.
    Are there better things to do with life or does life naturally flow in a way that we should embrace for a message, meaning .
    If you feel the need to find meaning, then it'll do you good to search for one. For me, life and universe just flows without consideration and mercy. It never ends, it never pauses and it doesn't matter what I think of it.
    Why am I here why are you here ? Is it to make friends and chat about films is it for self discovery ?
    We're here to live and to ensure survival. Some think life is for socializing, others think it's about power and others realize that to feel really good, balance must be achieved.
    Why are we all here ?
    It depends on from what perspective you see it. From a biological perspective we're just reproducing, ensuring survival. From a more self-centered perspective, you're here to live a life which you enjoy and love living.
    What was I meant for .
    That's up for you to decide.
    Is it too late to be some one else was I who I am at birth ?
    It's never too late to change a bad habit, but it's almost always harder than it was a moment ago.
    Are we all eachothers reason for life ?
    No.
  • edited June 2009
    I have the overwhelming urge to scream

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
  • edited June 2009
    What is the secret of Monkey Island?
  • edited June 2009
    In contrast my life is awesome....
    I have a cute little Asian wife, three kids who think I am the coolest dude alive... and new MI games... and I have chicken.
  • edited June 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I have a cute little Asian wife, three kids who think I am the coolest dude alive... and new MI games... and I have chicken.

You lucky bastard! No, just kidding.

But, do you have... a rubber chicken??
  • edited June 2009
    No some idiot just fried it and forgot to put a pulley in the middle.... you know what? it wasn't even rubber.
  • edited June 2009

mmmmm chicken. :)

Donkeys are way cooler. Especially donkeys called Danil.
  • edited June 2009
    No some idiot just fried it and forgot to put a pulley in the middle.... you know what? it wasn't even rubber.

Tasty! I also would like Monkey brains like in Temple of Doom as long as they are not Timmy.
  • edited June 2009
    pilouuuu wrote: »
    What is the secret of Monkey Island?

This is deep.
    The secret is...the secret!!!
  • edited June 2009
    the secret of Monkey Island is 42
  • edited June 2009
    the secret of Monkey Island is 42

No, the secret of MI is that the secret is a secret.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.