what is this

Soo what the hell is this?

Comments

• Our handy Minecraft: Story Mode (Unofficial) FAQ might help you. ;)

(1) What exactly is "Minecraft: Story Mode"?
    Minecraft: Story Mode is an upcoming episodic story driven game set in the Minecraft game universe.

(2) What kind of game can we expect?
    Telltale has only just established its new trademark game style with The Walking Dead in 2012. We don't expect that style to change completely for Minecraft. Telltale focuses on new storylines, (mostly) new characters and aims to tell new, intricate stories in well-known settings. The game progresses through the player's dialog and plot choices, interspersed with carefully orchestrated QTE action sequences.

• But..Minecraft episodic game.. I cant even imagine it

Our handy Minecraft: Story Mode (Unofficial) FAQ might help you. (1) What exactly is "Minecraft: Story Mode"? Minecraft: Story Mod

• Yeah, it's certainly an odd concept, but I imagine Telltale will make it work. Back when Tales from the Borderlands was announced, people had similar concerns about how Telltale could take a Loot-driven FPS that (at surface value) was light on story outside of jokes and memes, but Telltale still made it work - and quite well, at that!

PCGaming posted: »

But..Minecraft episodic game.. I cant even imagine it

• edited April 2015

[removed]

• Really 'Funny'
    Congralutions.

• k.

PCGaming posted: »

Really 'Funny' Congralutions.

• My exact thoughts when I first found out, at first I was like "This is stupid" but honestly I think Telltale will do a good job. :)

• Beating a dead horse.

I lost all respect for anything Minecraft after what mojang did to bukkit.

• I wish it never start...

• We are still trying to figure it out. I believe the first step of the prophecy is finding the dedotaded wam. Only then can we ask Telltale for mercy.

• When are you going to get banned?

We are still trying to figure it out. I believe the first step of the prophecy is finding the dedotaded wam. Only then can we ask Telltale for mercy.

• [removed]

We are still trying to figure it out. I believe the first step of the prophecy is finding the dedotaded wam. Only then can we ask Telltale for mercy.

• My owl suit must be impervious to banhammers.

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

When are you going to get banned?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

A vidja game.

• [removed]

• edited April 2015

[removed]

TDMshadowCP posted: »

When are you going to get banned?

• It's a god dang Videa game, Bobby! Now go sell some Propane and Propane Accessories!!

• This

1a (1) : the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned (2) : what is stated in the following phrase, clause, or discourse <I can only say this: it wasn't here yesterday>

b : this time or place

2a : the one nearer or more immediately under observation or discussion

b : the one more recently referred to

Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/this

• You sir, are a fucking Genius. sorry for the Language.

This 1a (1) : the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned (2) : what

• Telltale will make it work.

IDK man...

Alt text

Yeah, it's certainly an odd concept, but I imagine Telltale will make it work. Back when Tales from the Borderlands was announced, people ha

• Profit- A financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something:

• He just don't give a hoot xD

My owl suit must be impervious to banhammers.

• You are literally the most bipolar person on these forums. One day you state this game will be crap, next you say that you think it'll be interesting and you will be buying it for your nephew, next you're back to saying it'll be crap.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Telltale will make it work. IDK man...

• edited April 2015

This is...

Alt text

• That is a little ableist, no need for that.

I change my mind constantly, so currently i'm not sure if it will be as successful as their other games, I could be wrong, i am not the eternal library of knowledge nor claim to be.

You are literally the most bipolar person on these forums. One day you state this game will be crap, next you say that you think it'll be interesting and you will be buying it for your nephew, next you're back to saying it'll be crap.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.