Minecraft Story mode Waiting thread

Alt text

The Minecraft story waiting thread!<

While we wait for Minecraft Story Mode, we can discuss news about the game, or just release your hype for the game!

News<

February 2nd 2015

Jeb (Lead developer of mine craft) is with someone working on mine craft story mode.

February 3rd 2015

Jeb is working on mine craft: story mode at telltale.

February 13th 2015

Job Stauffer looks at test art and animation for mine craft: Story Mode.

March 10th, 2015

Job implies they'll be showing off some stuff about story mode at SXSW.

March 14th 2015

Job confirms that they will be talking about Story Mode at the SXSW panel.

Mojang's Lydia Winters to be at telltale's SXSW panel.

Have fun discussing this!

Comments

• So. This will be the next time I post on this. Unless people have a question.

• Um. I need some help here.

• There has not been a lot of Minecraft news as of yet, and the game is still a while off before it launches - all we know is that it comes out sometime this year. Don't worry if a lot of people are not posting here yet. It's probably best to just wait a while - also, another user already made a news thread just like yours anyways so they might be posting there already.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Um. I need some help here.

• I'll be honest, I was hoping for some kind of teaser by now.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If i had to make a guess i think we might get something at E3.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for some kind of teaser by now.

• I expect something sooner than later, considering they have already confirmed a 2015 release date.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for some kind of teaser by now.

• As Ozzy said, I'd expect something around E3 or late Summer if not by then. Telltale typically holds their cards to their chest until it's fairly close to a game release.

I expect something sooner than later, considering they have already confirmed a 2015 release date.

• Really? Where?

There has not been a lot of Minecraft news as of yet, and the game is still a while off before it launches - all we know is that it comes ou

• ah.

Really? Where? http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90685/minecraft-story-mode-news-thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.