Oh my god, new sbemail!!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/hremail3184.html
Probably the FINAL email. Strong bad can't take Homestar being the only one who checks email, so he checks an email about explosions and in the end, presses a usb self destruction button connected to the Lappy, causing it to explode, killing itself, the table, the stooly, and the paper

Comments

• edited June 2009
    YAY, no more people asking whether or not sbemails are over! ^-^
  • edited June 2009
    He was talking about needing new stuff at the end, so I don't think it's the last one.

I saw Cloverfield for the first time today. There aren't enough "Oh my Gods" in that entire movie to express how happy I am about this.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm watching it right now.

SO. HAPPY.

I'm editing every SBEMAIL related subject that applies on the HRWiki to include this. And I don't care if that sounds pretentious. I. AM. SO. HAPPY!!!!

Can't wait to see the new computer. Ooooh!!! Maybe it's the Zappy XT6!!!

And the New NEW Paper!!!

That ending was so awesome!!!!!!

SO MANY EXPLANATION MARKS!!!
  • edited June 2009
    And then my eyes were all like "BUDOOJ!!!" And my ears were all like "KKKKKKPSSSSSSSSSH" And then my brain finally did "ERRRKKKKKSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!"
  • edited June 2009
    And I was all like... Ptoo.

Just kidding, I loved it!
  • edited June 2009
    Only TOM of Toonami was able to end with the word "Bang," Strong Bad takes "Going out with a bang" quite literally! Maybe We'll just see a written note of what the emails are. I mean, these troubling times might as well have Homestar AND Strong Bad ending the site, somewhat in a similar fashion to Toonami's Final Broadcast, ending with "Dooj," instead of "Bang."

But not before someone buys an Easy Button from Staples, scratches out the white letters that spell "Easy," and replaces it with the word "Dooj!"
  • edited June 2009
    But not before someone buys an Easy Button from Staples, scratches out the white letters that spell "Easy," and replaces it with the word "Dooj!"

I'm on it!

*hits Dooj button*

"That was easy" XD
  • edited June 2009
    Eh. Personally hoping these don't take over the site again. :P
  • edited June 2009
    I'm on it!

*hits Dooj button*

"That was easy" XD

I wonder how long it will be until Staples decides to go into a business of PERSONALIZING the Easy Button. Then we can have it legitimately say "dooj" however we want.
  • edited June 2009
    Oh man oh man oh man. My head exploded from awesomeness so much while watching that, that if I tried to describe the explosion, you'd be able to fill a pool with the spit that came with the effect. :eek::p:)
  • edited June 2009
    coming next: Seppy 3845!
    a computer in full sepia coloured goodness!

...what? I'd want one.
  • edited June 2009
    OMG!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPEND DURING THIS YEAR!!! GO SBEMAILS!!!! But....R.I.P hremails.:(

(timeline:??? ??,????-June 10,2009)
  • edited June 2009
    BTW, if anyone of you are feeling the following because of the hremails death;

1. Depresed
    2. Heart stricken
    3. Like you were just hit with a rake, a shovel and a garden weasel,

Join "The Homestar Lover's Group" By me:Homestarlover, to speak of all the fun times you had with the short, but fun hremails and pay your respects.
  • edited June 2009
    if we're all lucky, there wont be a hiatus, and we'll meet paper-third and outdated-computer-fourth next week. oooo, or maybe it'll be not-very-outdated-computer!

Also; anyone notice how strong bad is missing on the sbemail menu?
  • edited June 2009
    hmm.... they need a ghost lappy on the page too.
  • edited June 2009
    if we're all lucky, there wont be a hiatus, and we'll meet paper-third and outdated-computer-fourth next week. oooo, or maybe it'll be not-very-outdated-computer!

Also; anyone notice how strong bad is missing on the sbemail menu?

You mean like The Cheat's old computer? I could imagine Strong Bad adapting to the sbemail program on it, and he'd say something like "Checking emails is as easy as clicking my handsome face."

Also, did you catch how Strong Bad is finally creeped out by Senor Cardgage?
  • edited June 2009
    SOMEBODY HAND ME AN INHALER! *gets one* Oh, thanks.

Ahum. Anyway, I this sbemail will be Strong Bad's-sorry. Can't say it.

comeback
  • edited June 2009
    YAYYYY! I'm so happy SBemails are back! They're my favorite part of the website!
    *Fangirlish squeal!*
    Okay, I'm done. But seriously, I can't wait to see the next one.
    You mean like The Cheat's old computer? I could imagine Strong Bad adapting to the sbemail program on it, and he'd say something like "Checking emails is as easy as clicking my handsome face."

Also, did you catch how Strong Bad is finally creeped out by Senor Cardgage?

It's about time, too. He was creeping me out by his uncreep-outedness.
  • edited June 2009
    I did love that scene though, made me laugh... somehow.
  • edited July 2009
    I think sbemails aren't over yet,[speculation] remember in one sbemail on the dvd, it shows strong bad in the future checking sbemails on a futeristic computer. We still haven't seen that computer so sbemails must go on, this is a excuse for strong bad to buy said computer.[/speculation]
  • edited July 2009
    I just went to the wiki to check for any updates and it says that there was a hremail so i played it and i almost screamed when SB checked a email.
  • edited July 2009
    I loved the bait and switch the Chaps used to made it look like it was going to be another hremail. Not that bad of a cartoon.
  • edited July 2009
    I mean, these troubling times might as well have Homestar AND Strong Bad ending the site...

Uh, I don't think they ended the site...:D
  • edited July 2009
    hrwiki says that the gap between this email and the last was nine months and a week, but it doesn't seem that long ago at all. I guess some of the episodes of SBCG4AP filled the gap nicely (Baddest of the Bands onwards, I think?).
  • edited July 2009
    i dont think its the last cause doesnt he mention something about getting a new computer
  • edited July 2009
    The new computer may be the Terminal D6 from The Sbemailerized Entertainnment toon
  • edited July 2009
    Actually, I heard that the Brothers Chaps are on more-than-temporary hiatus from Sbemails right now- they want to make toons about the other characters for a change.
  • edited July 2009
    hrwiki says that the gap between this email and the last was nine months and a week, but it doesn't seem that long ago at all. I guess some of the episodes of SBCG4AP filled the gap nicely (Baddest of the Bands onwards, I think?).

I was thinking that myself. No way it felt like nine months. More like for. But I am VERY happy to see them returning. :D
  • edited July 2009
    They probably came out of e-tirement (lol) because of all the stupid/silly/random emails that my friends and I keep sending to Strong Bad. Come on, guys! Maybe if you guys send stuff that they think is amusing, it'll make them want to do more SBemails.
  • edited July 2009
    By "my friends and I", you mean just you? Just kidding, please don't kill me

I personally think they should stop doing sbemails for a while. It was basically overloading the site, and I think that doing toons about other characters was a good move for them.
  • edited July 2009
    By "my friends and I", you mean just you? Just kidding, please don't kill me

I personally think they should stop doing sbemails for a while. It was basically overloading the site, and I think that doing toons about other characters was a good move for them.

Naw, my friend came over one night, and we decided to send him like ten emails. We were cracking up so bad at the stuff we put.
    You're lucky I don't know where you live. >=)
  • edited July 2009
    Yay, I knew they were just taking a break while SBCG4AP was going on!
  • edited July 2009

Part of the reason it might not have seemed so long was because there were still cartoons being made during that time. (4 gregs, Career Day, Kick A Ball, and a couple of HRe-mails) Just not e-mails.

In fact, I would dare say that a couple of the toons done on the site in that time between e-mails (4 gregs, Greatest Caper Ever and Kick A Ball) were actually much better then many previous sbemails. It's good to see the Chapmans expand their works outside of sbemails.
  • edited July 2009
    i dont know if anyone knows this but....THERE IS ANOTHER NEW SBEMAIL.

Its called Imaginary. a kid asks strong bad if his brothers anoy him and explains that strong sad had an imagianry friend.

its really funny. here is the link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail202.html
  • edited July 2009
    W&G156 wrote: »
    i dont know if anyone knows this but....THERE IS ANOTHER NEW SBEMAIL.

Its called Imaginary. a kid asks strong bad if his brothers anoy him and explains that strong sad had an imagianry friend.

its really funny. here is the link: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail202.html

I'd say some people have already seen it. ;)
  • edited July 2009
    how could this be the end...it reassures us that its only the begining.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.