Borderlands: Pandora Rising (NEW INTERACTIVE FANFIC)

edited October 2015 in Forum Games

Greetings, my fellow forumers! So I'm starting this new Borderlands fanfic (Obviously) and it's gonna be a good one! I have a lot of great ideas, and I can't wait for you all to read it! For those of you who reading my Walking Dead Fanfic "At Any Cost", That's just been put on hold for the time being! Alright enough talk, let's dive into this, kiddos!

Story Summary:

Wait, there's a story to this? I thought it was just gonna be shooting bandits and aliens! Oh well, I'm sure there'll be plenty of that too.

Anyways, the story starts 150 years after Borderlands 2. Pandora has been quiet with no more Vaults in sight and Handsome Jack dead as well as Hyperion disbanded. Basically, we follow 4 different protagonists as they live on Pandora looking for some adventure. One is a bandit, two are vault hunters, and one is a siren living there. They get what they are looking for when another evil tyrant rises up with many followers, calling themselves "Pandora's Legacy." They are looking for another vault so they can utilize it's power, much to the annoyance of the inhabitants of the planet. So there you have it, folks. It's time for another action packed adventure on Pandora!

The Protagonists:

TBA

Episodes:

Episode 1: Welcome Back To Pandora

Episode 2: Make Haste for The Vault!

Episode 3: This Piece of Crap Planet

Episode 4: Reaching The Climax

Episode 5: The Riveting Endgame

Comments

• First chapter coming up very soon!

• Interesting...Will you add a submission box to send people's characters or wanna do everything alone? :D Either way, I'm hooked.

Also, not to be an advertising bitch, but yeah, I'm also doing a Borderlands fanfic, you can check me out :P

I can't wait

• I'm probably gonna add a submission box later on, probably after Episode 1 is finished since I already have all of the characters planned out for that episode. I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Also, I'll be sure to check your fic out

Crips posted: »

Interesting...Will you add a submission box to send people's characters or wanna do everything alone? Either way, I'm hooked. Also, not

• Thanks, I am looking forward to it. Don't know why but there aren't much Borderlands interactive fanfics...and these are plain awesome! :D

I'm probably gonna add a submission box later on, probably after Episode 1 is finished since I already have all of the characters planned out for that episode. I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Also, I'll be sure to check your fic out

• I strongly agree, there should be more imo :)

Crips posted: »

Thanks, I am looking forward to it. Don't know why but there aren't much Borderlands interactive fanfics...and these are plain awesome!

• Just so everyone knows, THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

• Oooh, good

Just so everyone knows, THIS IS STILL HAPPENING

Sign in to comment in this discussion.