Few problems with Bone, thus far

edited September 2005 in Game Support
Saved game after getting to possums to play hide seek. Was playing in windowed mode.

Firstly, the game would refuse to start up after quitting but instead gave a nice access violation error. (Unfortunately I don't have the precise error message anymore).
An uninstall/reinstall fixed the issue.

Secondly, when I now load my possums game, I can't get anything to happen. The possums certainly aren't calling out hot/cold etc. I can move Fone Bone around - and read the book in places, but that's about it. Don't know whether I've missed something, or whether saving at that moment is a bad move.

Comments

• edited September 2005
    Yeah, same happened to me. I just restarted from the beginning, hoping it wouldn't happen again if I just make sure I don't save/load after the possums start their game.
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2005
    Yes, listen to BigJKO. Try playing from a previously saved game and then do not save/load after the possums start their game and you should be fine.
  • edited September 2005
    Thanks for the reply Heather, though it came a little too late. I'd finished the full episode about half an hour before :)
This discussion has been closed.