Is ep 3 as buggy and broken as ep2?

I just thought I would ask since playing ep2 on my ps3 (slim) was a very buggy & frustrating experience (broken audio, unresponsive controls, etc). Ep 1 also was a boarder line unplayable buggy mess.

I don't want to be overly critical, but it was very disappointing and I definitely won't buy ep3 unless I know it has some quality put into it.

Comments

• episode 3 is as broken as episode 2 for me. Very laggy to load new scenes and the audio keeps repeating at least twice.

• Not to me. Ran smooth.

• Ep is fine, its your crappy computer the problem.

Felicis posted: »

episode 3 is as broken as episode 2 for me. Very laggy to load new scenes and the audio keeps repeating at least twice.

• I've had no problems with any episodes.

• Apparently people have different experiences with the bugs/glitches from telltale games. One game ruining thing could happen to you, but it won't happen to another even if you play on the same system. I know I have run into some stuff that just made the game unplayable or annoy the crap out of me, but o well I still like these games.

The telltale engine is a fickle bitch, but I've seen it run it's best performance on the PC or Xb1 and PS4.

• My device is fine, as i can play episode 1 and other telltale games smoothly. I know it's not happening to everyone, but same as the OP i find ep 2 very buggy.

Felicis posted: »

episode 3 is as broken as episode 2 for me. Very laggy to load new scenes and the audio keeps repeating at least twice.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm probably very lucky as I've never had a glitch with any Telltale game as of yet, even their older titles.

• edited April 2015

Bruh these problems aren't on computers from what I hear mostly everywhere else than master race its like this.

• Everyone should specify what system they are playing their games. I've found the the audio glitches happen far too often for my liking. I think those glitches happen about the same rate for each episode though so TT thanks for consistency. BTW I'm playing on a 360.

• Telltale could review this... its really irritating playing such a potential game with so many bugs

• edited April 2015

On PC I don't have any kind of lag or bugs with Telltale's games, but I remember that The Walking Dead (at least Season 1) on PS3 was really laggy,especially when it comes to fight scenes.

• idk why but telltale games are horribly optimised for ps3 and xbox 360, i play on ps4 and have had no problems at all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.