"Way of the Hunter" Borderlands art series by Klopotinsha

2»

Comments

• By the way, Mordecai's riding scythid's name is Horse. Although in character he(Horse the scythid) is more like a very intelligent dog ... and mollusk.

Horse - is not only fast and hardy mount, but also reliable assistant in battles and ranching. He's able to execute commands, or rather consciously understands human speech (or rather, the mental impulses). But listens only to Mordecai (only with his original voice, of course), because Horse was raised by Mordecai from a tiny crawler.
    If any other person would try to yell at Horse in such manner, Horse will pretend he's a stupid cattle for a while, and then will do everything wrong, or will simply splatter mucus in a face. Because Horse such a proud.

Favorite Horse's treats are rakk "honey" and human liver.

At sight of Moxxi, Horse usually makes a shrill whistling-farting roar, signifying "Hey Lady, I brought your spouse!", which usually provokes laughter of the rider and shameless excuses like "I haven't taught him this!"

If to scratch Horse's back correctly, he begins to sing (the sound resembles a bird's trill with elements of didgeridoo, jew's harp and grunting)

Horse the scythid foal

Horse also may extract livers of those who touched the forbidden areas without special permission.

By the way, originally Mordecai's scythid was named José, but when he grew up and transformed to four-legged runner and Mordecai took him to get acquainted with the inhabitants of Sanctuary, Kingdom of Slabs, The Great Arch, Tamaghis, Ba'dan, Yass-Waddah, Waghdas, Naufana, Ghadis, and representatives of the neighboring tribes; Someone of Volunteers mistakenly called the scythid foal - "Horse".
    And José liked a slight difference in the pronunciation of his name, as it symbolically evokes memory of ancient legends with the animals that were among the first (after dinosaurs) who tamed a human.

• Dissolution of Eternity

(Origins of the Wrath, or how Klopotinsha no longer going to hint politely)

scroll up volume in your headphones
    use the link to pick up the nails
    [nails](http://pleer.net/list46051457Tub)

Let the nails impale your brain while I continue the tale about things,
    which for our perception of reality are no more than fiction.

As you might noticed I am very worried because of absence of Mordecai’s Voice.
    Of course 'cause he's awesome, but there is another significant point.
    You see, all the good dreams of future adventures which I told here before,
    will never occur if the Good Man will turn to empty costume.
    Unsophisticated consumers can admit any crap, but who gives a shiт about them when we talk about Art.
    Despite the all the efforts of Jason Liebrecht, he only causes GVHD which exacerbates agonizing process.

After all, without the Void, the Light cannot exist.

And that's what happens in worlds where Gearbox keep on behave disgracefully and make the following Borderlands story not good enough to interest Julio César Cedillo in generating some negentropy to charge the Egregor :

Mordecai hasn't reached eternity in Jimenez or dunes of Singapore.
    Having lost the Primary Soul Core Mordecai fades slowly and painfully, slipping farther and farther onto more ancient and obscure dimensions, falling apart to tiny bony magical echoes fated to wander aimlessly through time. (in this case whole Borderlands considered as WASTED, by the way)

We can recognize them as Overlord and his Wrath little ones during Trent Ranger's marvelous adventures in ancient catacombs of "Quake".
    I call these monsters "malen'kie Mordecaichiki" because of their similarity to Mordekai the Summoner
    (but technically, Mordekai the Summoner is similar to them).
    In many worlds Mordecai reveals magic powers… (no matter the chicken or the egg)
    But these little ones can't remember that once they were alive. There was nothing left in them that ever made them alive; no love, no sorrow; only sharp bones and wrath that tears them from the inside; speechless and depersonalized, driven by residual instincts they punish everyone who dares to disrupt discipline of the underworld.

Dissolution of Eternity

pray

• malen'kie Mordecaichiki

-HISSSSSS! (Look at this! I found another piece of a spaceship.)

-Squeak! (It's like Christmas!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.