The knife dilemma

Hello everyone!
So, I have this dilemma about the knife from the end of episode 2. I wasn't really sure what to do so I took it in the last second. Do you think it could come back to haunt me? I don't know what to think. For me, Mira is an extremely intense character. I feel like every choice I make with her will result in a catastrophe. What did you guys do? What made you decide that way?

Comments

• The knife is one choice a regretted but i'm starting to come round on it, Mira now has a knife and in my version I didnt even stab the guard so it (in theory) shouldn't be a problem for me anyway

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

I didnt even stab the guard

Alt text

The knife is one choice a regretted but i'm starting to come round on it, Mira now has a knife and in my version I didnt even stab the guard so it (in theory) shouldn't be a problem for me anyway

• I killed Damien and took the knife so I'm paranoid every time I play with Mira because I have a feeling like every minute there will be a guard that will say he went through my room and that I'm about to be hanged!

The knife is one choice a regretted but i'm starting to come round on it, Mira now has a knife and in my version I didnt even stab the guard so it (in theory) shouldn't be a problem for me anyway

• I tossed it after killing the guard because there's no way they can possibly trace the knife back to me. What are they going to do, trace the fingerprints, they don't have that kind of technology.

• I kept it, though I'm not sure if that was the smartest idea. It's likely gonna cause more trouble for me than help me

• I killed Damien and kept it. That guard who seen Mira with Damien would two and two together if they found it but if her room gets searched it could go bad. Hopefully we will get a chance to plant it somewhere.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.