Sam and Max going fo $200

edited October 2006 in Sam & Max
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sam-and-Max-The-Age-of-S-M-A-Sam-and-Max-Sketchbook_W0QQitemZ170043481365QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:US:101

Check out this guy, Apparently this skechbook goes for $200 on ebay an dis now out of print.

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Their first book, Surfin' the Highway, is out of print now, and fetches over $200 on Ebay

He's talking about Surfin the Highway (and these are true statements).

Still, I bet it's not long before people start pimping these things on eBay.
  • edited October 2006
    Still, I bet it's not long before people start pimping these things on eBay.
    How can you use such a wonderful work of art just to make a profit? That makes me sad inside. :(
  • edited October 2006
    $200 damn! I wish i'd got multiple copies back in 95..because if you own a copy like myslef there is no way you would sell it
  • edited October 2006
    Hmm i actually have the Sam & Max Surfin the Highway Book - got it off Amazon sellers at a really good price. Course I can't seem to find these days.. grrr. where did I put it! :eek:
  • edited October 2006
    Hero1 wrote: »
    $200 damn! I wish i'd got multiple copies back in 95..because if you own a copy like myslef there is no way you would sell it

That's right, after all, it's the only book you will ever need!
  • edited October 2006
    I bought my copy last year for $15NZ. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever I think about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.