A Sam and Max fan art

edited October 2009 in Sam & Max Comics
Hi, I'm new here. I was playing and watching videos all the time in the site, but I just recently get an user name T_T

Since I draw, I want to share my first Sam and Max fan art. Hopes you like!

(By the way, I'm Chilean, which means, non natural english speaker. Excuse my bad grammar!)

SandM___Human_Diseption_by_Ginny_N.jpg

Comments

• edited July 2009
    That's really cool! It's a bit hard to tell what's going on, though. Is that Sam in the background? What's he doing?
  • edited July 2009
    Nice one! Your style is cool, and you draw really well!
  • edited July 2009
    Looks awesome! :D It reminds me of some official artwork of Purcell, colour-theme-wise. ( Season 2 soundtrack cover? :D)

I have to agree with Shwoo though, it's a bit hard to make out what's happening in the picture.. but I definitely can see Max there, and he looks great! :)
  • edited July 2009
    Eep, almost forgot about this one! :o I'm loving the looseness of your digi-painting style, as well as the dramatic lighting. Although, like others have said, the color scheme could use some lightening up to make everything more visible, I also love the choice of blues, black, and white. Monochrome FTW!

*squints at art* ... Actually, now that I look at it again, I can see what's going on more easily (my laptop's screen is calibrated darker than the work monitor I'm using now). It looks like Sam and Max are performing another autopsy, or possibly a surgery. Sam is perusing a book on "Human Digestion" while Max is standing on the hospital bed with a chainsaw. Max's right leg ... *squints again* ... looks like its propped up on a metal side table overhanging the bed. Does that sound about right, Ginny?

Also, welcome to the forums! :)
  • edited July 2009
    That's really cool! I love your style!
  • edited September 2009
    Sorry for take that long to answer something!

Yep, they are about to make an autopsia. I done this one before I know they had already done autopsias before, so Sam is reading a book about human diseption.

Here's another drawing. Hopes you like it ^^!

SandM___Shareholders_of_Hell_by_Ginny_N.jpg

I feel Sam is some-what out of character. But it's a fan art, so, I guess that doesn't matter too much ^^!
  • edited September 2009
    This in no way a dis to Guybrush. I just thought it would be fun to make. Enjoy:)NewImage.jpg
  • edited September 2009
    hey GinnyN! it seems that you have a good artistic sense or I can say that you can became a famous cartoonist.
  • edited September 2009
    Oh, I saw that devil thing on Deviant Art! I think it's awesome!
  • edited September 2009
    lol sam shot guybrush.
  • edited September 2009
    That's awesome. X3 You have a dA account? =o
  • edited September 2009
    That's awesome. X3 You have a dA account? =o

http://ginny-n.deviantart.com

And thanks ^^!
  • edited October 2009
    Hah, jhuddy, that one is awesome!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.