Can download episode 3, but not episode 2???

Hello! I bought the season pass for Game of Thrones a couple of months ago, but never managed to download episode 2 (ep1 works fine). I thought it was my tablet (Nvidia Shield) that was the problem, but then I suddenly managed to download episode 3!

[More specific information about the problem: I can download 0-4% of episode 2, and then I get "TIMED OUT: timed out connection or waiting for response from server". I press "OK" and try again, because it's telling me it's partially downloaded. It never goes over 4% before the message appears.]

So I'm just wondering what's up with that? I've been waiting for almost two months and I'm becoming quite irritated now. Did I just throw away my money or is there going to be an update so that I can play episode 2 soon? Or is this maybe my fault; am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong group...

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you have updated the game application to the latest version available for your device? Also, have you tried resetting your device, as well as resetting your WiFi settings by turning your WiFi Off, and back On again before attempting to download Episode 2 again? I recommend trying these two things, and if you still experience any issues, please reply here, and I will be able to assist you further.

• I have the same problem after purchasing the season pass for Game of Thrones and I always time out at zero percent ! I can not get episode 2 or any other ... I see you always tell people it's their internet ? How do you fix this on your side if the internet works fine (Meaning only problems with your product not others ) ? PLEASE HELP ! and not tell me my internet is junk .

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, can you please clarify what device you are using to play the game, what OS it is currently updated to, and what country/region you are currently located in? After I receive this information, I will be able to assist you further.

Shepp posted: »

I have the same problem after purchasing the season pass for Game of Thrones and I always time out at zero percent ! I can not get episode 2

This discussion has been closed.