Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Minecraft!

Any Insults to MC Players or to The People at Telltale working very hard to make this is completely Unacceptable. This is not a place of hate, Come on guys, You're all better than that.

This isn't a joke, I'm talking about the Minecraft Game itself, and for when the Story Mode comes out, that too! The Minecraft game isn't just for kids, It's a good game in it's own right, there's more to it than Digging and Building, But yeah! We're gonna talk about Details about the game no one quite Notices/Remembers!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Anyone got anything else Interesting?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Gosh darn it, I knew I should have made one the moment that joke thread was shut down.

• Sorry, XD Do you want me to take it down so you can make one?

dojo32161 posted: »

Gosh darn it, I knew I should have made one the moment that joke thread was shut down.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nah, it's all good.

Sorry, XD Do you want me to take it down so you can make one?

• K! Here, I'll make it up to you, You wanna write a review of my Interacitve story and Make it look bad? XD jk jk

dojo32161 posted: »

Nah, it's all good.

• Its still way too early if we're talking about the new telltale one

• I clearly wrote I wasn't talking about the TT one.

Its still way too early if we're talking about the new telltale one

• A suggestion: If this one is going to be taken seriously, when the game actually comes out, the part of the text that says "not a joke" should be edited out.

• also if you name a mob Grumm it has the sane effect as dinnerbone
    if you throw an egg through fire it catches a lite but if a chicken spawns it is not effected
    iron golems take no fall damage
    the ender dragon takes damage when hit with a snowball
    thats all I can think of right now :)

• Thank you for those Facts Sir!

also if you name a mob Grumm it has the sane effect as dinnerbone if you throw an egg through fire it catches a lite but if a chicken spawn

• Dont Thank me Thank YouTube

Thank you for those Facts Sir!

• Thanks Both of you! XD

Dont Thank me Thank YouTube

Sign in to comment in this discussion.