Can't find game in my library

Hello.
I redeemed "Game of Thrones" season pass code 16.12.2014 (I can see it in in my Feed profile).
This game was in library, and 5.02.2015 I got e-mail that "Episode 2 is now available to download".
But game is absent in library now.
What happend? How can I download game?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, can you please clarify what you mean by 'missing from your Library'? If you have redeemed a code for one of our games on this website, you will have access to download it from your My Games page. To open your My Games page, you can click on 'My Account' at the top right of the page, then click My Games from the drop down menu, and you should be able to download the installer for the game. Please note that Episode 2 is available as an in-game download, and you can access it by starting the game on your PC/Mac version of the game while connected to the internet, then open the Episodes menu, and you should see Episode 2 as available to download.

• "Game of Thrones" is absent on "My Games page". That is problem.

Alt text
    Alt text

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, it appears that there was an issue with the Game of Thrones code you used to redeem on our website. Unfortunately we are not able to see the issue on our end. We recommend contacting Green Man Gaming directly for more information, and further assistance with your particular issue.

LonerD posted: »

"Game of Thrones" is absent on "My Games page". That is problem.

• Oups... So, game was deleted from account without any notifications.
    I got this code as gift from one man at Steam forum. Maybe he make fake payment or something else...
    Thank for answer.

This discussion has been closed.