Lost: Forum Edition (PART 2 RELEASED)

Comments

• [Frozen yogurt]

["Nothing"-Hide body]

• Poutine is Canadian and too most Canadians its the best thing.

Alt text

Amazing part! I liked this a lot, can't wait for more. And I see my characters in the waiting list, woohoo [Poutine] I had to google

• It looks very delicious! I know french fries with gravy, but I've never seen it with cheese before. Sadly, google just told me that it is close to impossible to get this special sort of cheese in my country, but should I ever visit Canada I'll make sure to taste it.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Poutine is Canadian and too most Canadians its the best thing.

• [Poutine]

["Nothing"-Hide body]

• Poutine

I killed him. PANIC BTW

AWESOME PART

Will Anderson Jr. "I wish you never left" He says in a weak tone as I eye his deep blue eyes that nearly stare into my guilty stare. Its

• [Poutine]
    ["Nothing "- Hide body]

Will Anderson Jr. "I wish you never left" He says in a weak tone as I eye his deep blue eyes that nearly stare into my guilty stare. Its

• Kill them all!

ALSO Expect like a ton of death in the first episode I know lots of fanfictions like to ease you into death.. not me.

• [Poutine] looks delicious.

["Nothing "- Hide body] "This is normal thing for airports kiddo"

Great chapter.

• I got the name when i wrote johnny tight lips in google translate =)

Amazing part! I liked this a lot, can't wait for more. And I see my characters in the waiting list, woohoo [Poutine] I had to google

• [Pizza] can't go wrong there

["Nothing"-Hide body]

• Episode: 1 International Bathrooms part 2

Riley

"One Poutine please" I say to the brown haired girl at the counter, the room is humid and warm and the girl behind the counter could be 14. God, I can remember me at 14.. so young and innocent. Times have changed I guess.

"That'll come to 5.12$ ma'am" She is in a polite tone eyeing me, I dig into my ripped pocket and take out the 20$ I have left and I grab it with my hands. Cant believe my boss gave me a total of 20$.. whatever might as well spend it. Maybe 20$ is generous.. hell, I dont even know what the fuck generous is anymore after how I've been treated.

The man behind me is nervous looking, nearly shaking.. must be scared of flying I guess. He looks pretty Asian with short black hair that goes down to his forehead. He looks pretty young yet slender.

"Ma'm? The money?" The voice says behind me

"Oh shi- I mean.. sorry" I say in a panicked tone and give her the money

"Its okay" She says in an annoying teenage giggled tone and gives me the change, she hands me the poutine. The fries are steaming hot covered in a thick dark gravy with cheese curds perfectly swimming around in the gravy melting. I bit my red lips in the anticipation to eat this holy god. Its been years since i've had any poutine, I sit beside a family of 3. There's a younger boy and a brother who looks about 14 or 15, damn.. he'll pretty hot when he's older. Is that creepy? Nah. The mom looks 50ish and she looks pretty annoyed.

"Mom.. I dont want to visit Ren" He says in that classic teenage boy tone

"I dont care!" She says frustrated "We are not backing out now! understand?"

He sits back annoyed while his younger brother drinks a Tim Horton's ice capp, who gives coffee to a 7 year old? I eat some of Poutine and observe my surroundings as theres lots of people on the flight here. I see another family of 4 across from me talking as well.. they're probably Americans since they aren't having Poutine or Tim's.. plus the dad is wearing an American flag on his shirt. I let my long curly blonde hair down and it hits my shoulders softly and eat my poutine.. I can feel the pounds from the Poutine weighing on me. Whatever Poutine is worth it.. defiantly.

I sit in my red chair moving it side to side observing the food court, a dad and son seem to walk in and go over to the Poutine place. I feel a sudden fear of flying that didnt exist previously. I push the fear down and stand up from my chair, brush my blonde hair behind my eyes and take my tray with the empty Poutine. All the remains are the bits of left over gravy from the bottom, I place it over the trash can that is reminding me to recycle too.

I walk out of the cafeteria and walk in the main terminal towards the women washroom, I turn left into a less populated part of the terminal. The hallway leading to the washroom is under renovation and is dark with low hanging lights that are weak and shine minimal visibility. Suddenly a large hand grabs me from behind and my feet lose balance as the hand covers my squirming mouth.

"Mhh!" I let out a muffled scream and I try to turn around seeing a man in a dark hood. He throws me and I go into an open room thats pitch black I slam onto the hard wet ground and crawl further into the room. he slams the door. Oh shit... im stuck in a room with him!

"HELP!" I cry out as I try standing up

"Shut your filthy mouth you whore!" The voice says from behind as they put there hand down my tight jeans. I slap him hand away and he picks me up, i'm carried up into the thick hair and I see a white male with green eyes looking at me.

"I thought prostitutes were supposed to be ready for this"

10 Minutes later

I breathe heavily as I lay on the hard ground, he zips up his jeans.

"Oh yeah, your boss told me to tell you. Dont fuck up" He says snarling tone "Next time we do this dont fucking struggle! Your a fucking prostitute for a reason bitch" He walks out the door and I put my shirt on trying to complicate what just happened. My cheeks are bright pink with embarrassment. My eyes turn into an ocean and I begin sobbing on the ground, what have I turned into? Some street whore? Who the hell even cares about me in this world? and Was I raped? Or did it even matter since i'm a...

"Hello?" A soft voice says behind the door and softly knocks, I look at the door.

"Go away!" I cry as a tear goes down my trembling cheek

"Sorry.." The voice says in a distant tone "I just heard you crying.."

I realize its not the same guy and I get up opening the door, the same teenage boy appears from earlier he has smooth black hair, bright green eyes and peach skin.. was he following me?

"Thanks" I say looking down at him, he looks up at me curiously.

"Did something happen, I heard a scream?" He says cautiously not sure if its his business.

"Its fine.." I say slowly looking down "Thanks though"

"Uhh. not problem" He says confidently "My names Xavier"

"Nice to meet you" I say kindly walking out of the room "I'm Riley"

"Want to sit with my family?" He says trailing off ""You look like you could use some.."

"Some what?" I ask him

"Nothing" He says in a quick tone

Should Riley?

[Take offer] [Deny]

• [Take offer]

I'll have to submit a character soon, once I find the time :D

Episode: 1 International Bathrooms part 2 Riley "One Poutine please" I say to the brown haired girl at the counter, the room is humid

• [Take offer]

Episode: 1 International Bathrooms part 2 Riley "One Poutine please" I say to the brown haired girl at the counter, the room is humid

• [Take offer]

• [Take offer]

• [Take offer]

• [Take offer]

• [Take offer]

• I need more females and evil characters. :)

• Lee

"Stay calm" I mutter nervously in Mandarin under my breathe as I sit on the hard chairs in the terminal, all around me there's people waiting for the flight to start boarding. I'm on first class so I should be getting on in about 5 minutes.. but i'm still nervous. Below my coat i'm strapped to a bomb, its a precautionary measure so I dont run off and meet the boss in Beijing and give him a ton of drugs.

Everyone around me is talking in English so i've got no fucking clue what they're saying, Maybe they could be talking about me? But across from me there was a girl beside her brother maybe? She was on the phone speaking Mandrian.

"The flight leaves at 12:00" She says in a kind tone, she flips her light brown hair to the side and continues talking.

"Yeah I know mom" She says rolling her eyes while looking up at her brother who is smirking at her. She flips her hair around her soft looking neck to and tightens it to motion that she wants to kill herself. Her brother laughs and I smile halfheartedly, I almost forget about the bombs attached to my body. After the girl gets off the phone she quickly speaks English to her brother so I look around for any other Mandarin speakers. An Asian girl down from her was talking to a white male in Mandrian..

"Ohh, Scotland?" She said in an understanding tone

"Yeah, me and my wife Kira lived there" He said looking down

"How'd you learn Mandarin?" She asked curiously since he obviously must've studied it or something.

"I studied it" He said in a proud tone, he looked pretty tall and had straight black hair that went down to his fair skinned neck. The girl beside him had black hair and dark eyes, she had a nice lavender skin tone. She looked at him with caring eyes like she wasnt being judgmental because he was a white guy who spoke Mandarin. Which is good, we need more people like that.. in Beijing one time I was with my mother and we saw a tall man who was white with bright red hair. Other people on the street seemed to insult him and give him a bad look, i'd never be like that. Seeing someone being treated like that haunts me.. the fact I might blow this plane up by accident and kill everyone haunts me even more. I dont want to get on this plane, but I know if I tell anyone or don't get on they'll get suspicious and blow me up.

"Wow really? I girl says interrupting my thoughts "That's a lot of commitment"

"Eh" The guy says causally "I was young"

"Still" The girl says in awe "I could never"

"You could" He says eyeing her "Everyone can, you just need to have the right commitment"

She nods in agreement "My sister learned English awhile back so you're right, were is your wife nowdays?"

The guy look away and looks back up at her 'She's...uh.. she died"

The girl looked at him with her dark eyes widened like a black hole. She reached out and put her hand on his arm for support and a tear ran down the guys cheek.

"I'm so sorry" The girl said sympathetically

"Its fine..." He said trembling as he wiped away the tears "We got into a car crash 3 months ago and she died, i'm going to be taking her ashes too rural China to spread out"

"That's really sweet" The girl says sweetly "I'm Naomi"

"Nice to meet you" He says looking up at her nicely "I'm Richard"

beep...beep...beep

What the fuck... I look down at my jacket and the bomb is making a beeping noise... oh god.. is it going to blow?

Beep. Beep. Beep

Its getting louder people around me could hear it and.. oh god! Oh no! Im gonna die! IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OKAY, WHAT SHOULD I DO!

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP

What should Lee do?

[Stay calm] [Freak out] [Run to washroom]

Charlie

"Is it just me or is this plane taking forever" Eugene whines as he lays on his seat beside me

"Oh shut up!" Bill says annoyed

"Guys stop" I say as I keep reading play boy secretly under my ipad, i'm too distracted to deal with my brother right now. Especially since they are so fucking annoying.

"I wont stop until he stops whining" Bill says in an annoyed tone "Aren't older brothers supposed to be strong?"

"I'm pretty fucking strong" Eugene says and I can feel the heat of his eyes while I look at a "Boob rave" on pg. 7, it'd be a lot nicer if they shut up.

"Oh yeah?" Bill says back to him

"Yeah" He says in a sassy tone "I am"

"No you're no-"

"GUYS!" I say loudly and other peolpe look up "Shut... up"

I glare at both of them Bill looks at me with his straight black hair in fear and Eugene just looks annoyed with his stupid beard. It looks so fucking dumb, he seriously needs to shave it.

"I am trying to look at a nice pair of boobs" I snarl at them

Eugene laughs a little and I smirk too but try to keep my dominate brotherness alive.

"You mean that nice peace of meat over there" Bill says looking at a girl on her cell phone..

"Bill dont" Eugene says knowing exaclty what Bill does, and is going to do.

"Hey baby!" Bill cat calls and the girl looks up at him

"You cant just do that dude.." Eugene says glaring at him

"It was just a careless hi, you understand right Charlie" He says needing my backup

Who should Charlie side with?

[Bill] [Eugene]

• Sorry had to rush this out so it isnt that good :/

• edited May 2015

[Run to washroom]

If the bomb is going off, he might kill everyone around him. Since I am pretty sure I saw a hint of my characters at the beginning of the part, that would be really unfortunate. If he runs to the bathroom he'll at least get away from what I assume are my characters.

[Bill]

Yeah, just a careless hi, what could possibly go wrong there? Nobody could get into trouble over that, right?

Lee "Stay calm" I mutter nervously in Mandarin under my breathe as I sit on the hard chairs in the terminal, all around me there's people

• [Run to Washroom]

[Eugene]

Lee "Stay calm" I mutter nervously in Mandarin under my breathe as I sit on the hard chairs in the terminal, all around me there's people

• [Eugene]

[Run to washroom] I don't think it will explode in the airport.

• [Run to washroom] gosh, Canadian airport security really suck!

[Bill] eh.

Great chapter!

• [Freak out]

[Bill]

• Really? I thought it was pretty good.

Sorry had to rush this out so it isnt that good

• I know right! xD

mr.quality posted: »

[Run to washroom] gosh, Canadian airport security really suck! [Bill] eh. Great chapter!

• [Eugene]

[Run to washroom]

Great chapter keep them coming.

• I've made another fanfiction that isnt starting just yet

Link here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95021/the-secular-club-fanfic

• Rachel

I read through my phone's feed slowly waiting for this plane to depart, the first class passengers are all hanging out in the front being all cool and stuff.

"Attention all First class passengers of flight 777-300ER from Vancouver to Beijing you are now boarding I repeat now boarding" The women at the front says. A taller girl with rainbow hair gets up and goes to stand in line, a tall slender man goes inline beside another man who is looking around suspiciously. A girl who is smaller gets up to go also and she seems to be glaring at everyone.

"My foots asleep" Peter says in a whiny tone

"Aww baby" I say sarcastically, Peter looks at me with his hazel eyes lightheartedly.

"This plane is just taking forever to go" Peter says looking across from me, Peter is my brother and he's going to stay with me in Beijing while I get settled in.

"Large planes take awhile dude" I say casually laying back in my loose sweatjeans

"why?" Peter says grinning asking me "Because of obviously yo-"

"Large planes" I studder trying to think of a reason they'd take longer "Oh!- oh, bec- because they are like bigger and you gotta.. like clean them?"

"Are you asking me?" Peter laughs "Rachel you can do better then that"

I roll my dark brown eyes and glare at my annoying older brother.

"You piss me off" I say looking at him annoyed

"Hey!" He says defensively "I'm being really nice coming with you"

Silence loomed over us for a couple minutes as we awkwardly did our own things own these uncomfortable terminal seats.

"So mom called?" Peter asked me breaking the silence

"Yeah.." I say trailing off "She's trying to control my life in Beijing too apparently, she wants me to go into the Business industry in Beijing"

Peter breaks out in laughter and snorts a few times and a few around us look up.

"I'm sorry!" Peter giggles like the little school girl he is "That's too funny! You? BUSINESS?! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

I just sit there glaring at him, he's so annoying.. not as annoying as my mom at least Peter isnt trying to change me. He just needs to be an ass about everything but I love him.

"I'm sorry" Peter giggles a little but bits his lower lips so he doesnt laugh again "I know mom can be hard sometimes, seriously though my leg isso fucking fuzzy"

"We'll shake it or something" I say giving him the best of my advice

He shakes his leg and it slams into the pole under the chair.

"Ow! Argh! Oh - god!" Peter cried in pain as he grabbed his jeans.

"HAHAHA!" I laugh out loud in a funny tone

"NOT Funny!" Peter says angrily "It hurts even more now!"

Suddenly a flight attendant comes up and taps me on the shoulder, she has light brown hair and amber eyes and looks at me deeply.

"Excuse me ma'am" She says "We have a lot of available seats for first class, its only a 50 dollar upgrade"

"I have 60 on me" Peter says looking up, I look at her and realize I have no money.

"Only one of us could" Peter says as I look at her smiling

"Do you want to?" I ask him

"I dont know.. its up to you" Peter says

Should they take the deal? Who should go on first class?

[Peter] [Rachel] [Neither]

• [Rachel] Always be selfhish

awesom part

Rachel I read through my phone's feed slowly waiting for this plane to depart, the first class passengers are all hanging out in the fron

• edited May 2015

Oh yes, Rachel arrived! I already like her :D

[Neither]

Very unsure here. I fear this could determine which of them will survive and which of them will die in the crash. I like Rachel a lot more than Peter, but of course I hope for both of them to survive the crash. And after what mr.quality just said, I fear that flying in the first class could be a death sentence for one of them. Damn, I'm already nervous for the crash, I hope both of them survive.

Rachel I read through my phone's feed slowly waiting for this plane to depart, the first class passengers are all hanging out in the fron

• [Neither]

Statics show you are more likely to die in a plane crass when you fly in first class... So, yeah.

• If your character does die in the plane crash feel free to make another :)

• edited May 2015

I hope that isn't foreshadowing considering it came directly after my characters part. Maybe I should have submitted them after the plane crash. Perhaps it would be better if I change my vote again. Or perhaps it would be even worse if I change it, considering that all three options could potentially save or doom Rachel. Damn, how exactly are you managing to make me that nervous and indecisive right at the start of the story? That's almost like a Hunger Games bloodbath, except that it's almost even harder to decide...

If your character does die in the plane crash feel free to make another

• Hhaha :p

No im just saying for everyone xD

And trust me the passengers will probably be more unsafe after the plane crash then before.

I hope that isn't foreshadowing considering it came directly after my characters part. Maybe I should have submitted them after the plane cr

• [Rachel]

• [Neither]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.