Should Varys and Littlefinger appear?

Idk if this discussion has already appeared but I wish to see more of Vary's shiny head and the Baelish's tache. Personally I think that Mira should/should have more of an interaction with Varys with one of the Forresters heading to the Eyrie to gain more of a foothold due to being the Stark's bannermen.

Alt text

Comments

• edited April 2015

Petyr Baelish isn't in King's Landing anymore, as of the game; he is in the Vale of Arryn. So he definitely won't be appearing, as--let's be realistic--Mira, nor any other Forrester, will be going there.

As for Varys, it's unlikely. But since he is very possibly the "boss" of Tom the Coal Boy, there is a chance...

• The Forresters are so insignificant in the grand scheme of things that I doubt either Varys or Baelish would bother with them. It's possible that Varys could be trying to win northern allies for his 'candidate' but he'd save time and effort by just appealing to the major houses.

• Yeah, Littlefinger's out. He's too busy gaming all the Vale Lords into becoming his little bitches.

But I've been expecting Varys at some point (or at least a higher-ranking agent of his) ever since Tom alluded to having "friends" that could help Mira.

DillonDex posted: »

Petyr Baelish isn't in King's Landing anymore, as of the game; he is in the Vale of Arryn. So he definitely won't be appearing, as--let's be

• I believe it could be possible for either to appear. As you say, Littlefinger might be buttering up certain houses now that he is in The Eyrie... this could permit an appearance with House Bolton or the Whitehills seeing as The Eyrie is on the (I believe) Northern Eastern part of Westeros. I hope that Varys is Tom's employer, it would make things so much more interesting than running out of King's Landing with a band of coal boys.

• Since Coalboy looks like a Varys' Little bird and he's been following Mira everywhere, it's likely that the spider will appear.

• I'd love to see Varys approach Mira.

• It'd be cool if Varys did I guess, but he won't.

• Littlefinger is off making Sansa more tolerable.

• Littlefinger... Thank fuck we can't see that treacherous, child murdering, pedophile snake

• Well, I don't like Littlefinger that much but calling him a pedophile isn't that fair of an argument. In this world, a 40 year old wanting to get it on with a 14 year old isn't uncommon

Clemenem posted: »

Littlefinger... Thank fuck we can't see that treacherous, child murdering, pedophile snake

• Still disgusting and Tyrion wasn't willing to marry Sansa at first with him saying "she's a child"

Well, I don't like Littlefinger that much but calling him a pedophile isn't that fair of an argument. In this world, a 40 year old wanting to get it on with a 14 year old isn't uncommon

• Oh it's disgusting, don't get me wrong. It's just that in this setting I guess classifying someone as a pedophile wasn't really a big thing .

Clemenem posted: »

Still disgusting and Tyrion wasn't willing to marry Sansa at first with him saying "she's a child"

• (Potential) SPOILERS FOR SEASON 5. If the game coincides with the beginning of season 5 then its possible Baelish shows up. By studying season 5 trailers and on-set photos it seems he will teleport to Kings Landing at some point. And Winterfell. But it looks like theyve left the Eyrie for good in the show canon, we're going to have some fun this season!

J_E_K posted: »

Yeah, Littlefinger's out. He's too busy gaming all the Vale Lords into becoming his little bitches. But I've been expecting Varys at some

• I think it's likely that we'll see Varys, I'm sure Tom is one of his birds. What he wants out of Mira is a mystery to me though

• Baelish is with Sansa in the Eyrie from now until the end of season 4 timeline, he's not visiting anyone. Unless you're talking about it happening in season 2 of the game (season 5 of the show). And the Forresters aren't going to the Vale for support, that's bizarre.

I believe it could be possible for either to appear. As you say, Littlefinger might be buttering up certain houses now that he is in The Eyr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.