Why are you guys messaging me about a mc fanfic?

I keep getting messages from multiple people saying they dont want to read a minecraft fanfic? Even though I never sent then a message even talking about one. Please if you got a message from me please comment on this post what the message said

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's because we've all been invited to a group chat and we can't leave. You'll get messages from people who don't even know they're messaging you until people stop using the chat.

• Crap, People need to ask before inviting you to a bunch of shit.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's because we've all been invited to a group chat and we can't leave. You'll get messages from people who don't even know they're messaging you until people stop using the chat.

• we've all been invited to a group chat and we can't leave.

Alt text

You totally set me up for this.

• I've heard about this from someone else. How many people were even invited? I can't do anything about it, but just curious.

Apparently 30-60, maybe 90 according to the host. Even he couldn't remember.

I've heard about this from someone else. How many people were even invited? I can't do anything about it, but just curious.

• I...uh...

Wow.

• ...Neither did I!

There's 3 pages of messages. I didn't even know there was pages!

• There's 3 pages of messages.

I didn't even know there was pages!

I...uh... Wow.

• Half the Forum had a surprise party...Including me sadly.

I...uh... Wow.

• Half the Forum had a surprise party...Including me sadly.

90 X 2 = 180

I'd certainly hope that the forums had more than 180 active people... :P

Half the Forum had a surprise party...Including me sadly.

• Blind, I've been on this Forum for a long time. I think people should've learned by now that I love Hyperboles.

Half the Forum had a surprise party...Including me sadly. Apparently 30-60, maybe 90 according to the host. Even he couldn't remember. 90 X 2 = 180 I'd certainly hope that the forums had more than 180 active people... :P

• I love Hyperboles.

Blind, I've been on this Forum for a long time.

Joined on Aug 25, 2014

Yeah, I know you love hyperbole.

I was just being a smart aleck with my last comment. :p

Blind, I've been on this Forum for a long time. I think people should've learned by now that I love Hyperboles.

• See, every comment I make has a hyperbole in it.

See what I'm doing here? ;P

I love Hyperboles. Blind, I've been on this Forum for a long time. Joined on Aug 25, 2014 Yeah, I know you love hyperbole. I was just being a smart aleck with my last comment.

• I've already made a thread asking for an option to leave PM's. Blind says it may happen in a future update.

Crap, People need to ask before inviting you to a bunch of shit.

• 30? it only showed a handful when I checked

• edited April 2015

I had like 200 notifications once from PM's that were not even directed towards me. It gets annoying real fast

Edit: I thought you could only invite 10 people. Maybe things are changing. Cough Emojis should be allowed in post Cough

• Yeah but there were more than 100 people in there if i'm not wrong, that's what Leh told me at least

30? it only showed a handful when I checked

• Does it only show some of the people in conversations? I've got a screenshot of it if you wanna see.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Yeah but there were more than 100 people in there if i'm not wrong, that's what Leh told me at least

• I didn't get an invite. I feel a bit left out.

Yeah, it only shows you a few people.

Does it only show some of the people in conversations? I've got a screenshot of it if you wanna see.

• edited April 2015

I'm pretty sure I can no longer get notifications because of that thread.

• That was so fucking annoying.

• I made big one for mine but by names I knew of who reads/knows my comic. I made a heads up about making one first then after a while I made my own.

Crap, People need to ask before inviting you to a bunch of shit.

• My advertising pm has around 110 but I made very strict rules because something like this would happen.

• edited April 2015

@Lehfeelz

I noticed you tried to do something like I did. I'm alright with that. Just make sure you announce a heads up about something like a group pm for advertising then when you make it establish rules. This way people will keep note on these and the notifications won't blow up. Just some advice for future advertising tactics.

• @Lehfeels

you see this? This is how you should do it.

@Lehfeelz I noticed you tried to do something like I did. I'm alright with that. Just make sure you announce a heads up about something l

• I said I requested it and that I hope it happens in a future update - not that it "may" happen. Just saying that so people don't misconstrue what I said and get their hopes up.

I've already made a thread asking for an option to leave PM's. Blind says it may happen in a future update.

• edited April 2015

i have already created a new 1 so dont worry its already been made like a day ago so dont worry its under control

sorry for inviting yall without asking just was too excited that it overshadowed my thinking

papai46 posted: »

@Lehfeels you see this? This is how you should do it.

• I know, but I still appreciate you putting in the request.

I said I requested it and that I hope it happens in a future update - not that it "may" happen. Just saying that so people don't misconstrue what I said and get their hopes up.

• People started to use it for the purpose of stupidity.

I am also guilty before you. For what made some unnecessary comments. Sorry for my lack of restraint from what I was surprised that he was invited to a private message. I regret it :(

I made big one for mine but by names I knew of who reads/knows my comic. I made a heads up about making one first then after a while I made my own.

• Don't worry,I Didn't either....We can be together....

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

I didn't get an invite. I feel a bit left out.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2015

Geez, you're so bad with Hyperbole that even Telltale's CEO, Kevin Bruner, called you out on it on Twitter:

kevbru said:
    When will everyone stop being so hyperbolic all the frickin' time!? Jeez....
    11 Apr 2015

Alt text

See, every comment I make has a hyperbole in it. See what I'm doing here? ;P

• Lmao. It is 100% directed at me, NO chance anything else!

Although, would be cool.

Geez, you're so bad with Hyperbole that even Telltale's CEO, Kevin Bruner, called you out on it on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevbru/st

• Almost 130. Trust me, I kept count, I keep up to date on this site regularly.

I've heard about this from someone else. How many people were even invited? I can't do anything about it, but just curious.

• OMFG! I'M CRYING

Geez, you're so bad with Hyperbole that even Telltale's CEO, Kevin Bruner, called you out on it on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevbru/st

• That's bro, bro.

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Don't worry,I Didn't either....We can be together....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.