TWAU - Missing Characters MAC Episode 3

Hello Support team,

I read similar discussions as this one. I have the same missing textures/black characters problem starting episode 3.

I just bought the game a couple of days ago (all episodes at once through steam).

Find the link with the diagnose tool results

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hm8rfv

Comments

• Well… so much for "support".

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2015

I apologize for the delayed response, and for any difficulties this has caused. After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory from a GPU (graphics card), your computer's GPU is currently running at 256mb of dedicated memory. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

You can also try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and then continue the episode, and see if your issue is resolved, or try Verifying the Game Cache of the game through Steam.

• Thanks for the reply.

Will try that.

This discussion has been closed.