Why can't we buy episodically?

Hi! I bought the GoT episode 1 on my kindle to test it out. Loved it so I decided to switch over to my Mac so I could have graphics better than the PS2 era graphics my Kindle can provide... but then I found out that you can't buy the episodes piece by piece on PC. I really liked being able to buy small fractions of the game when I wanted them and at affordable prices instead of huge chunks that I wont even get to play for 2+ months. So why can't I buy each episode separately? You can do it on console and tablet but not on computers? Seems silly and I really wish this wasn't the case. Is there any way to buy each episode separately on PC that I just can't find?

And on a side note, is there a way to hook up my kindle account to this game because even though I own it, it shows here that I dont and that I havent played it at all. Again, is there a way I can fix that? Thanks for the support.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately at this time, there is not a way to purchase individual episodes for the PC/Mac version of the game. I will make sure to pass your interest in an option to purchase them individually, along to the team!

Your Kindle version of the game will unfortunately not carry over to the PC/Mac version of the game, and previous purchases on one platform will not transfer over to the game on another platform, as the different versions are sold by separate distributors/stores. Save files are also incompatible between separate platforms, and you will need to start a new game if you wish to play the PC version of the game. I apologize for any difficulties this may cause you.

This discussion has been closed.