A funny but awesome dream

I dreamt that I was playing episode 4. Rodrik and his small council was having a meeting at their forest. Then a strong wind happen that blown away an item that was important to Lady Forrester. Rodrik began searching for the item. His search lead him to a cave that leads into an underground tunnel. Rodrik walked inside and he found the item.

Among an unlimited number of dwarfs, walking in a straight linear line.

For some reason, they all wore police armor and for some reason so did Rodrik. Our lord of Ironrath walks down to the dwarf to get his mother's item back. Once he have gotten it, all of the dwarfs notices Rodrik. Seeing him in their armor and seeing how tall he is, they concluded that Rodrik was their destined ruler and pledge their loyalty to him. Someone I was semi-conscious in my dream. At first I thought nothing of the dwarfs, but when they pledge their allegiance to Rodrik, I was acting like this.

Power

Now that I have an unlimited military power on my side, I quickly took my new army back to Ironrath and completely beat the shit out of the Whitehill's soldier. The Whitehill soldier was completely slaughtered. Then I was given a choice to either spare Gryff or kill him. I decided to spare him and take him as my prisoner. Then I look at my new army with Royland and Duncan by my side and I declare that we will go and save Ryon.

Then my dream ended.

Hope you liked my story. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.