Maybe they forgot....

We may be free :) we haven't heard anything in a few months and with Tales and GOT under the spotlight perhaps it slipped

Comments

• Stop complaining about this, if you don't like the idea, don't buy it, it's as simple as that.

• As a fan I'd like to give feedback as any fan would.

Stop complaining about this, if you don't like the idea, don't buy it, it's as simple as that.

• Alt text

Clemenem posted: »

As a fan I'd like to give feedback as any fan would.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They talked about it at their SXSW panel less than a month ago ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrcXwrkrNM

(Skip to 22:10)

• Wow, I guess Telltale also forgot about Walking Dead: Season 3 going by that logic. ;)

• TellTale can make anything they want. All you're succeeding in doing is being annoying.

As a fan I'd like to give feedback as any fan would.

• Alt text

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

TellTale can make anything they want. All you're succeeding in doing is being annoying.

• edited April 2015

Was about to say that, gotta be faster

Alt text

Wow, I guess Telltale also forgot about Walking Dead: Season 3 going by that logic.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Was about to say that, gotta be faster

• You're complaining for the sake of complaining. The game isn't out, we hardly know anything about it. Don't go on this section of the forums if you're not interested in getting it. Your reasoning is terrible.

I'm a fan I'm allowed to express my opinion don't bring insults up and be argumentative

• I'm a fan I'm allowed to express my opinion don't bring insults up and be argumentative

TellTale can make anything they want. All you're succeeding in doing is being annoying.

• And you're being argumentative purposely. Its an on going joke on the forums. Don't start something and get all pushy even the mods get it

You're complaining for the sake of complaining. The game isn't out, we hardly know anything about it. Don't go on this section of the forums if you're not interested in getting it. Your reasoning is terrible.

• edited April 2015

All of these comments from people completely trashing the game and bashing TellTale for making it is not an "ongoing joke". You shouldn't make threads if you're not willing to face comments that put you on the spot for being redundant, irritating, and unnecessary. You shouldn't have even made this in the first place.

I'm absolutely tired of people acting like they have any place in telling a game company what they should or shouldn't make. Even if you weren't necessarily going for that, there was absolutely no way to know since this is the internet and nobody can tell if you're being serious or not. And the recent hate for the game doesn't help.

I was not trying to "start something", but like I said, this is the internet, you can't necessarily tell what tone someone is attempting to use unless you use emoticons or disclaimers or something.

And you're being argumentative purposely. Its an on going joke on the forums. Don't start something and get all pushy even the mods get it

• Sadly there are no emotions for this site. And yes people have joked about the game and we're not telling them what to do at all. Some are just saying they don't like the idea. If I really wanted to hate on the game it wouldn't be a cute little joke.

All of these comments from people completely trashing the game and bashing TellTale for making it is not an "ongoing joke". You shouldn't ma

• Everyday they walk past this big bag of money labeled Minecraft with a huge dollar sign on it. They should really get someone to clean it up, someone could slip on something.

• God this is annoying. We don't know anything about this game yet, it could be the best thing Telltale has ever made.

• lol u wish

• People who post Bad things about Story Mode piss me off. They are working so damn hard for this and you are shitting on it. Moderator? Can I get a Moderator in here please? I think maybe this post should be shut down. Like all the OTHERS Making fun of the Game that, I don't know, is Having effort put into it, You know, EFFORT. Something these dumb threads will never have...

• Thank You Shub! These people are just shit.

God this is annoying. We don't know anything about this game yet, it could be the best thing Telltale has ever made.

• HAHAHA. Nice One Sniper!

ModeratorThugLife

Wow, I guess Telltale also forgot about Walking Dead: Season 3 going by that logic.

• You clearly didn't read any of the comments before now. Its an on going joke with the users on the forum. If I wanted to bash it I'd really go into it and it would've been moved to that cluster fuck of a thread "Really Telltale is this a joke" so get off the high horse

People who post Bad things about Story Mode piss me off. They are working so damn hard for this and you are shitting on it. Moderator? Can I

• edited April 2015

You clearly didn't read any of the comments before now.

Oh I did. But even if I didn't, why would I waste My time sifting through random comments?

Its an on going joke with the users on the forum.

Yeah, Insulting someones hard work is HARDLY a Joke, Even if you don't mean it, it's a really fucking shitty thing to do. and As a Writer, Artist, and Youtuber, I know how it feels to be Insulted on work. Try to at least say "Just Kidding" or "I respect you guys, But...". Just being a plain dick about Joking around is really fucking rude.

If I wanted to bash it I'd really go into it and it would've been moved to that cluster fuck of a thread "Really Telltale is this a joke"

Well, Then why on God's Green Earth, On a Site of EXTREMELY Butthurt and Non-Understanding People, Would You EVER Post a Thread Like this without Telling them it's a Joke in the post itself, rather than replying It to all the hate comments? People won't understand it's a joke man!

so get off the high horse

I do not think More of Myself Than you, In fact, I think I am the biggest Piece of shit ever and I want to die, and That isn't a joke, ask My friends and Family, I hate myself. But what I hate even More than myself is a Bunch of Assholes that Love to Either Bully people, or Just plain be dicks. Sir, I understand you were Probably joking, But next time, Put the fact you were joking up in the post itself. I think you're a good guy from what I've seen on the forums, and I don't think you're a dick. But people that do things like this sicken me.

And Yes, I know what the saying "High Horse" Means. Lol

You clearly didn't read any of the comments before now. Its an on going joke with the users on the forum. If I wanted to bash it I'd really

• Well, Then why on God's Green Earth, On a Site of EXTREMELY Butthurt and Non-Understanding People

I thought most people would get the joke. I get the maturity level of some forum users is trollish and that of a little kid but this joke has been going on for some time now.

I do not think More of Myself Than you, In fact, I think I am the biggest Piece of shit ever and I want to die, and That isn't a joke, ask My friends and Family, I hate myself

Take it easy, kid I'm just some random dude in the internet. Giving your life story isn't necessary especially when its about a game on a website.

I'm glad we at least cleared things up other forum users aren't quite as mature...

• I was not trying to "start something",

Sounded like it, i understand you have a viewpoint, but because people don't agree with you, no need to get defensive.

All of these comments from people completely trashing the game and bashing TellTale for making it is not an "ongoing joke". You shouldn't ma

• That wasn't getting defensive at all. And if that's how you see it, then there's no point in us even having this conversation.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I was not trying to "start something", Sounded like it, i understand you have a viewpoint, but because people don't agree with you, no need to get defensive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.