I did something.

Hi. For me, its 4:45 in the morning right now, and I just did something. I watched all the leaked episodes (4 of them). I told myself I wouldn't over and over again, but I couldn't help myself.

The show has become it's own force. It's intoxicatingly hypnotizing. I love some of the things they're doing, in keeping with the books at some point, but also deviating from the books. It's awesome.

And wow. I feel exhausted. Not only because I've been up too long, sitting through 4 hours of GoT, but it's Game of Thrones at it's finest!!! It's tense. It's jaw-dropping. It's heartbreaking. It's adorable as well. (BTW) Shireen is the cutest little girl ever, and I love her.

Just realized I have to wait a month for new episodes now, boo. :(

Hopefully, the rest gets leaked soon. I kind of need it, like now.

Comments

• It wont get leaked, the first four were the screener episodes sent to the critics to review, that's why they leaked. I have no problems keeping myself from watching but I have kinda uncomfortable feeling with internet full of people who have already seen them. O_O

• Is it the best season yet? (so far)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Well, I watched the leaked episodes, too. Nothing to be ashamed about (especially if you are unable to watch them on TV, like myself), but as it seems, it's against the forum guidelines to talk about pirated content, so you probably shouldn't...

• Until the episodes are publicly released, I'm going to ask that you guys not share spoilers from the leaked episodes as they are pirated content. Thanks.

• I figure i may as well wait, otherwise ill just have to wait a month

This discussion has been closed.