minecraft 1.9 ideas

edited April 2015 in Minecraft: Story Mode

Think and write

Comments

• I dont understand....

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Minecraft has frequent updates, with the previous one being 1.8 and a new one will eventually come out called 1.9. So basically this guy is asking for people's ideas for the new update to Minecraft.

I dont understand....

• Alt text

Lewsblake23 posted: »

'Think and right'

• 'Think and right'

Alt text

• pls improve the amount of dedotaded wam needed on the server kthx

• Guys, please don't derail threads with ironically bad posts. Thanks.

• Please change "Right" to "write" so it will confuse less people. Anyway I want them to add more bosses

• I know, right?

That was very hilarious.

pls improve the amount of dedotaded wam needed on the server kthx

• are sheep edible yet

i havent played for over a year but sheep better drop meat

• Eat the freaking wool already steve

are sheep edible yet i havent played for over a year but sheep better drop meat

• For f*ck's sakes..

• people eat lamb in real life

Eat the freaking wool already steve

• yeah they did add mutton drops to sheep

people eat lamb in real life

• I know right? She should drop Mutton or something! All I ever find are sheep, and It drives me crazy that they don't drop Meat!

• This is minecraft. The last thing the devs would think about is realism.

P.S: Nice new profile.. I kinda make minecraft mods.. And I made a steven universe mod for 1.7.10..

I know right? She should drop Mutton or something! All I ever find are sheep, and It drives me crazy that they don't drop Meat!

• edited June 2015

This is minecraft. The last thing the devs would think about is realism.

I suppose you're right. Still, It can bring a lot of New Players in if they do.

P.S: Nice new profile.. I kinda make minecraft mods.. And I made a steven universe mod for 1.7.10..

Oooh! Fellow Steven U fan!

Alt text

This is minecraft. The last thing the devs would think about is realism. P.S: Nice new profile.. I kinda make minecraft mods.. And I made a steven universe mod for 1.7.10..

• Hahaha ; steven approves :3

This is minecraft. The last thing the devs would think about is realism. I suppose you're right. Still, It can bring a lot of New Pl

• Steven approves Indeed my Friend. :)

Hahaha ; steven approves

• Yeah they've dropped since them since like beginning of last fall I think. They drop mutton in 1.8.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.