The DVD you get in the pre-order...

This might seem like a stupid question, but with the hard copy of the game you get when you do the pre-order, is there a way to transfer the data from the episodes you downloaded online, or do do you have to start from scratch? It's not a problem either way since I always play through Monkey Island games over and over. I was just wondering.

Comments

• vizviz
    edited July 2009
    This might seem like a stupid question, but with the hard copy of the game you get when you do the pre-order, is there a way to transfer the data from the episodes you downloaded online, or do do you have to start from scratch? It's not a problem either way since I always play through Monkey Island games over and over. I was just wondering.

I haven't tried but according to the Sam & Max S1 DVD inlay card, the saved games probably won't work with the disc verion.
  • edited July 2009
    viz wrote: »
    I haven't tried but according to the Sam & Max S1 DVD inlay card, the saved games probably won't work with the disc verion.

Yeah I figured. No big deal, playing through it again will just be plain fun anyway. Thanks for the answer.
  • edited July 2009
    I think it works in S&MS2.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    The saved games and everything should transfer just fine.
  • edited July 2009
    Cool
Sign in to comment in this discussion.