Favourite great house and why

2»

Comments

• That´s good the Boltons can use some wolf furs to warm them self with.

Upshaw posted: »

The Starks and Tullys are basically gone too. "The wolves will come again." - Jojen Reed

• Alt text

We'll flay the bodies first.

ousen posted: »

That´s good the Boltons can use some wolf furs to warm them self with.

• That was my intention when you dont have any stark skins to warm yourself with you take the second best thing.

We'll flay the bodies first.

• House Baratheon, specifically House Baratheon of Dragonstone.

• I'm tired of people saying that too. I'd like to see them try to survive the politics of King's Landing any better than her.

Clemenem posted: »

Mira? Dumb?

• You made this? Looks awesome! Which style does this remind me of, some comic or video game?

JakeSt123 posted: »

GG using my art and putting text over the watermark

• I'm referring to some of her stupid actions in Episode 2 & 3. Granted most were player determinant, but yeah. She's a survivor, an excellent point, and maybe if she shows more of the survivor characteristics in following episodes my opinion will change of her.

Good day.

I'm tired of people saying that too. I'd like to see them try to survive the politics of King's Landing any better than her.

• edited April 2015

Care to elaborate on her "stupid actions" in Episode 2 and 3?

I'm referring to some of her stupid actions in Episode 2 & 3. Granted most were player determinant, but yeah. She's a survivor, an excel

• No, I don't care enough to be honest.

I just don't particularly like her, and I play her as an idiot, hoping to let her die.

Care to elaborate on her "stupid actions" in Episode 2 and 3?

• Martells definitely. They're free spirited and take care of their bastards.

• edited April 2015

Not liking Mira is your business but saying that you don't even care enough to explain why you want her to die so bad is a dick move.

No, I don't care enough to be honest. I just don't particularly like her, and I play her as an idiot, hoping to let her die.

• I just have a really short temper when the link to my work, that shows I made it, is covered up. My first instinct is that the text was put there intentionally so that the credit is covered up or whatever.

I can be a bit of a dick when it comes to stuff like that. In the past people have taken my work and said they've made it, so I have to put a watermark on there now so I actually get credit for something I've made. Makes me bitter that people can't follow the link and see more of the work I've done because the link to my page is covered up.

After that initial reply of mine (that I admit was a bit too defensive), I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

um, sorry, i guess... i was just looking for a cool picture of the Forresters and i didnt know that i dont have the right to post something that i randomly found on the internet...

• I'm not sure. I sort of developed the style on my own through some sketches and then moved to the type of thing you can see in that image, but some other styles probably influenced me subconsciously.

rousseau posted: »

You made this? Looks awesome! Which style does this remind me of, some comic or video game?

• They look a bit Southpark-y and the prominent noses and big eyes remind me of the art in Broken Age. Also, great colouring, and I love the little details on the armours.

I'm not sure. I sort of developed the style on my own through some sketches and then moved to the type of thing you can see in that image, but some other styles probably influenced me subconsciously.

• im sorry... i didnt mean to claim your work... i was just looking for a cool picture of the family to go with my comment and decided to write something dumb on it... i didnt realise i was covering up your credit...

I just have a really short temper when the link to my work, that shows I made it, is covered up. My first instinct is that the text was put

• Implying Stannis isn't going to have Roose Bolton's head on a spike in due time.

ousen posted: »

That´s good the Boltons can use some wolf furs to warm them self with.

• House Stark isnt exactly intact tho

LukaszB posted: »

The Starks are still alive.

• Alt text

tony stark is still alive

• Everyone is somewhere else, true.

House Stark isnt exactly intact tho

• edited April 2015

I'm going to go with Hightowers.

They are a great house in their own right. As rich as the Lannisters, protectors and builders of Westeros oldest and greatest city (while kings landing is bigger it has more poverty, crime, and little historical value). One of the oldest families in the world, possibly as old or older than both Starks and Daynes . Petty kings at one point, peaceful entered the Reach's realm via marriage. Peacefully allowed the rise of the Targaryens and therefore saved their city of Oldtown. Overall for most of their history they focused on trade and sponsoring the arts, science and all sorts of learning via the Citadel, Westeros only university which happens to be located in their city.

Oldtown also hosted the head of the faith until Kings Landing came around 300 years ago. Their seat/castle is the massive Hightower which not only is the largest structure in all of Westeros but serves as a lighthouse for ships coming to their port in the foggy waters. The Starks of Winterfell are the only other great house i can think of that has their seat/castle serves actual purpose to their populace and not just themselves.

They can field 3 times as many soldiers as the rest of the Tyrell bannermen. In theory, if the Tyrells had little to no support from their vassals the Hightowers could defeat them with numbers. I am also convinced they will be playing a fairly large part in the next two books given how many important characters are in or going to Oldtown with their head of family rumored to have locked himself in the Hightower with his daughter discovering ancient magic.

• Exactly how I feel!

pcharl01 posted: »

Martells definitely. They're free spirited and take care of their bastards.

• We all have dreams it´s good you have yours.

Implying Stannis isn't going to have Roose Bolton's head on a spike in due time.

• House stark.The north remembers.
    Alt text

• I dont want to kill her but to be fair Mira is pretty derpy and she alternates between rude and whiny.

To be honest Gared isnt much better.

Not liking Mira is your business but saying that you don't even care enough to explain why you want her to die so bad is a dick move.

• I do like the Lannisters just based on the fact the family is full of such great characters. I may not like some of them but at least they are all notable (the main ones anyway)

• Mira's not dumb, in fact her intelligence probably borders that of Tyrion's level.

I made this with your original and his edit, so to give ya a laugh here you go. Great artwork by the way!

• Oh come on, why do so many people not like House Lannister?

Sure Joffrey was biologically a Lannister, but officially he was a Baratheon...

I mean, am I the only one who liked Tywin Lannister?

• Starks. Wolfpac 4 Life. Any wrestling fans feel free to "too sweet" me.

If I had to be born into a house though I can't imagine a better place to grow up than in the Water Gardens of Dorne.

• Targaryens have the most interesting history.

Starks are the most decent ones.

Lannisters are the most interesting at the moment.

Baratheons have some of the most badass characters.

Boltons are so creepy that it's awesome.

Martells are awesome in their sexy and vengeful way.

In other words, can't decide :)

• Tyrell's.
    I mean, Grandma Tyrell is the coolest. Not to mention super badass.
    Margery and Loras are super cool too.
    I'm slightly upset about their current position though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.