"Steve's BackStory the animated series:Coming Soon"(Hiring Voice Actors)

Alt text

Team

Lehfeels-Creator/Head Director

Voice actors: Oliver.r-Voice Actor/Dean, MrAssassinWolf-Voice actor

Writers: NoHopeLeft-Writer, ps3gamer095-Writer, Pabloofthedead-Writer, zachiscool3-Writer, AlfMusic-Writer/Music Composer,Clemycloo-Writer,MrAssassinWolf-writer

Animators: coolclubogaming-Animator, GamingGeek-Animator- Tacoanimates-animator,Caleb-Animator

Music Composer: Alfmusic-Music Composer/Writer

Artists:Tobi-Artist

Welcome we will post updates on the animated series on this thread stay tuned!.

This series will be made by using the original source material of our original interactive forum story

Our fanfiction page: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11194768/1/Steve-s-BackStory

Our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvCC7E3w0V4xcii_f0gi0w

Our twitter: https://twitter.com/0fficialTD

The original story thread made by us that inspired this idea: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92940/steve-s-backstory-interactive-minecraft-story

Our team news page: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94825/team-dream-news-thread

Comments

• edited April 2015

Update 1:

1. We have hired 2 animators

2. We have got alfmusic composing some music he has already finished some of it

3. We have gotten almost 2 episodes worth of material written for the animated series

4. We have hired 1 voice actor and are currently in progress of hiring more

More updates coming soon stay tuned!

• I thought you were doing that walking dead thing?

• With all the minecraft series already out there I think this wont do well

• edited April 2015

well i have seen ps3's writing for these and they are unique so we will see and also behind the scenes our music composer does some good instrumental and is working on some good music for some scenes he has some done already and we are hiring voice actors and then after the lines are voiced the animation will go into works and the team pretty much behind the scenes thinks this series will be nothing like the others it will be its own thing so i would say give it a chance once it is released

With all the minecraft series already out there I think this wont do well

• edited April 2015

i left that ages ago and decided to work with my friends to make a new project we expect this to be unique since we have a music composer who does quality instrumental music and a bunch of good writers and 2 animators so we think we can make something unique from the other minecraft animations we feel we can make something great out of this

I thought you were doing that walking dead thing?

• I'm on board too!

• I am happy to be working on this :D.

• Same here.

zachiscool3 posted: »

I am happy to be working on this .

• Add that to the pile of a thousand other steve animated series

• Yep pretty much

Talimancer posted: »

Add that to the pile of a thousand other steve animated series

• Graphis, are we looking at the minecraft graphics using the same pixel sizing or are we going to see higher resolution textures, with this is also will the support of higher resolutions make much difference to the look of the game

Animation, will the characters be contained to the normal minecraft animations or are they going to get to the level of many of the animate movies and music parades where the animation will not be contained by the lack of functionality

Lastly are we going to be left out in the cold when we buy a season pass and wait for months or a year for each connecting episode

• I really like this idea you have and I hope your succesful with it :)

• edited April 2015

Um the episodes will be free and will be put up, on our youtube channel as they are done and the animation will be 3d, will have high quality animation standards also we will be, releasing 1 episode a month on our youtube channel in estimate.

and uh this aint a game this is a animated series u must be thinking of the game going to be made by telltale

Graphis, are we looking at the minecraft graphics using the same pixel sizing or are we going to see higher resolution textures, with this i

• I am just saying that it will 95% be like other series ive seen. Try something original like "The withers backstory" or "the story to the nether" Or just dont do minecraft at all. Or just dont do project at all since it seems your cant even manage one project (Walking dead) it seems this one will go under too

Lehfeels posted: »

well i have seen ps3's writing for these and they are unique so we will see and also behind the scenes our music composer does some good ins

• edited May 2015

We are hiring voice actors heres the template

Template

Experience:

Age (Optional):

Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement):

• Microphone type and quality.

Would it not be in your best interest if everyone used the same type of mic so the sound quality is consistent?

We are hiring voice actors heres the template Template Gender: Experience: Age (Optional): Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement):

Experience: I've not really done anything

Microphone: Snowball

We are hiring voice actors heres the template Template Gender: Experience: Age (Optional): Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement):

• Yeah so a blue snowball is most likely a requirement so anyways do you have a good microphone to voice act?

Microphone type and quality. Would it not be in your best interest if everyone used the same type of mic so the sound quality is consistent?

• Thanks for the offer, but I wasn't intending on being a part of this. You might wanna mention that in your thread.

Yeah so a blue snowball is most likely a requirement so anyways do you have a good microphone to voice act?

• Template

Experience: I voice acted the audio books for diary of wimpy kid: the last :'D

Age (Optional): optional

Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement): two cups and some string

• (Hiring voice actors)

Can you actually pay the actors this time?

• edited May 2015

Nice to meet you. I'm really glad to see that a person of your calibre is offering to help us with this project. Diary of a winpy kid was my favourite book, as I was a child, so working with the person who voiced it would be awesome. Just so that we can start discussing about the project, please pm me your Skype username.

P.S.: the gender is needed to decide whether ou should play a male or female character.

Template Gender: why is this needed Experience: I voice acted the audio books for diary of wimpy kid: the last :'D Age (Optional): optional Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement): two cups and some string

• edited May 2015

Hi :) Nice to meet you. As soon as you can, send me your skype username, so that we can discuss about the project.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Gender: Male Experience: I've not really done anything Age: 13 Microphone: Snowball

• No, sorry. We're an indipendent team, and we're doing this project with a non existent budget. Our work is simply driven by our passion to make this project. We're spending a lot of time into it; I'm composing the soundtrack, the animators are animating, the writers are writing, the director is directing, but it's all without any money :)

papai46 posted: »

(Hiring voice actors) Can you actually pay the actors this time?

• Btw, he's trolling.

AlfMusic posted: »

Nice to meet you. I'm really glad to see that a person of your calibre is offering to help us with this project. Diary of a winpy kid was my

• I know, I was trolling too :)

papai46 posted: »

Btw, he's trolling.

• Oy vey.

I know, I was trolling too

• Is mayonnaise a gender?

Nice to meet you. I'm really glad to see that a person of your calibre is offering to help us with this project. Diary of a winpy kid was my

• No, sorry. But I'm pretty sure ketchup is.

Is mayonnaise a gender?

• I would like to join as a Voice Actor, if I may. Name me in.

Skype?

• If ketchup was a gender, then it's origin, tomato, would be a gender.. R-right?

No, sorry. But I'm pretty sure ketchup is.

• Of course

If ketchup was a gender, then it's origin, tomato, would be a gender.. R-right?

• My Skype username is awesomezach5

Hi Nice to meet you. As soon as you can, send me your skype username, so that we can discuss about the project.

• Template

Experience: I voiced in various T.V Shows in small roles.

Age (Optional): 19.

Microphone Type And Quality(Blue snowball is lowest requirement): Sennheiser's Dope Momentum Headphones ($500) Wireless with Mic.

I would also like to sign for animator and artist. 3ds max and photoshop.

• ok pm me ur skype

Template Gender: Male (♂) Experience: I voiced in various T.V Shows in small roles. Age (Optional): 19. Microphone Type And Qual

• Happy to be working on this at many roles. Artist, VO, coordinator, and writer.

Me is luv dis :D

This discussion has been closed.