Buy the game as a present when I already own it

Hello,

I've done some digging and can't find the smartest way to purchase the Game of Thrones game as a gift for my brother. I already own and play it on a mac, bought directly on this website. Should I simply download the PC version and send it to him on Dropbox or something? Or could I pay on this website for a code for him to redeem? Or go through Steam?
I'm happy to have him play on my version as long as it means no problem like games being blocked down the line. He lives in France, in case it changes anything.

Thank you!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If they do not already have an account, you can create a Telltale account for them using either their email address, or a secondary email of your own, and purchase the game on that account. You can then provide the email address and password to them. They will then be able to go to the settings for the account and change the email/password to their personal preference.

The easiest way to gift a digital game, if they use Steam, would be to gift the game via Steam. Here is the link to the Steam Gifting FAQ

This discussion has been closed.