case 1 -is there a bug?

edited October 2006 in Game Support
i'm having a bit of a problem with case 1.after collecting the murder weapon i cannot detect the blood stain from the statues nose.i have taken a hint and found the appropriate tool but i still can't detect it.patch 1.8 ain't a solution to this problem,is there a bug or something?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Hi Kizzz,

I don't know of a bug in this case.

Are you sure you're using the right statue? There are two. You should be looking on the one found in a dumpster (provided to you by Brass), not the one found at the artist's house.
  • edited October 2006
    i'm using the second statue and i have already identified it as a murder weapon.ive also taken the blue paint out of it but i cannot make the blood trace appear from the statue's nose! the silly thing is that i can see the blood trace but i cant make the game identify it!!-and im also using the tool provided by the hint!!- heeeeeeeeeeeelp
    edited October 2006
    It sounds like you might just be missing the hotspot. I'm not sure but this might be a finicky one.

If you want to email your saved game to support@telltalegames.com, I'll take a look at it for you. (And if it turns out this is a bug, the save will help our tech guys fix it!)
  • edited October 2006
    i've sent my savegame where u told me.
    thx for helping.
    edited October 2006
    Got it, thanks. I forgot to mention there's one other file I need - CSI3SaveGame1.prop (it contains your profile).

I talked to one of the designers here, and if it turns out to be a bug, we should still be able to get past the glitch for you and send back a saved game right after it.
    edited October 2006
    Hi Kizzz,

Still waiting for that second file before I can help you with this. :)
This discussion has been closed.