Wired x360 controller

Ive got a problem. The game says that it has an official support of wired controllers. I have a xbox 360 wired controller and it works perfectly in other games. Im running on Windows 8.1. Ive read a lot of forums and they say that win 8.1 doesnt have any problems with controllers as 8 had. So, what must i do? The game just cant recognize controller. Ive tried to disconnect mouse an keyboard and it didnt work... help me please, im so excited to play this game

Comments

• OMG, after hours and hours of solving the problem i noticed that i had installed a Monect hid device before(host) to try to control my pc with android phone. Monect was one of the devices, and i beleve that running game can only work with 1 connected device. So, monect was the first, controller was second. Deleting monect and leaving controller the only device connected(exept keyboard and mouse of course) solved the problem.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information on how you were able to resolve your particular issue. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

This discussion has been closed.